Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What are your thoughts on these spreads?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

What are your thoughts on these spreads?

Dec 1, 2016, 1:37 PM

Colorado vs Washington(-7.5)

Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma(-11)

Wisconsin(-2.5) vs Penn State

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: What are your thoughts on these spreads?

Dec 1, 2016, 2:04 PM

first two seem about right. Surprised the Wisc -2.5 line hasn't dropped to near Even..

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2016, 2:07 PM

I don't think OSU or UW cover. I will make a hot take and say that Buffs win outright

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really like Oklahoma State to pull the upset. I think

Dec 1, 2016, 2:15 PM

Oklahoma's defense is bad enough, and Mason Rudolph is good enough to win in a shootout at the OU Corral.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: I really like Oklahoma State to pull the upset. I think

Dec 1, 2016, 2:28 PM

I'm with you on that. I figured I shouldn't get greedy and call for two outright upsets - but ok I'm doing it - OSU wins outright too.

Now do I really want to go online and bet with conviction?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take Washington and Wisconsin to cover,

Dec 1, 2016, 2:24 PM

and take OSU with the points.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thought this was about something else

Dec 1, 2016, 2:26 PM

#disappointed

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 1, 2016, 2:26 PM

Colorado vs Washington(-7.5) - I'd have to take Colorado and the points, but I think the line is pretty close

Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma(-11) - Let me get this straight, the #9 team is favored by 11 points over the #10 team. See above, where on a neutral field the #4 team is only a TD favorite over the #8 team. I know it's at Oklahoma and I have to admit I haven't seen OK State play this year, but I'd take OK State +11.

Wisconsin(-2.5) vs Penn State - I'd say this is about right, Wisky played both OSU and UM close. Penn State, didn't play much better against OSU, they just happened to win. Michigan blasted Penn State. Id take Wisconsin and give the points but I can't argue with the line.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't be fooled by their ranking, Ok St isn't really #11.

Dec 1, 2016, 2:42 PM

They aren't that great of a team and while I do think they will probably be able to cover 11, it also wouldn't shock me if OU just blew them out.

Re: Don't be fooled by their ranking, Ok St isn't really #11.

Dec 1, 2016, 2:53 PM

Thing is OK St plays OU tough in their rivalry and OU doesn't play defense, while OK St plays great on offense, pass D vs pass O in particular.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK State's defense slightly worse.

Dec 1, 2016, 3:31 PM

Pokes:
http://www.footballstudyhall.com/pages/2016-oklahoma-state-advanced-statistical-profile

Sooners:
http://www.footballstudyhall.com/pages/2016-oklahoma-advanced-statistical-profile

OU also has the #1 offense in the country. OK State's is also very good, but no quite as good. Expected margin in this one is OU by around 9. Like i said, i think OSU will probably cover, but it also wouldn't surprise me if OU just jumped all over them and ran away with it.

Re: OK State's defense slightly worse.

Dec 1, 2016, 3:38 PM

Something else to consider (all games): http://www.donbest.com/ncaaf/injuries/

Cross examined with depth chart of course.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic