Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has the SEC announced Florida bowl ban
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Has the SEC announced Florida bowl ban

Nov 2, 2020, 8:19 AM

Yet?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What an embarrassing display by Mullen...

Nov 2, 2020, 8:52 AM

He is such a jackhole. I dont know if anyone else saw it but I watched part of SEC Final 9or whatever its called) and Dari Nowkah said someone has to be suspended for next week by the league and both Doering (no surprise being a Gator) and Roman Harper disagreed. Harper even said with the UGA-UF game coming up its not fair to the league or the game to do that....there are more important things at stake.

Says alot about those guys...oh and not a single one mentioned Mullens conduct at all. At least Chizik had a brain and said no way the league office doesnt suspend someone over it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What an embarrassing display by Mullen...

Nov 2, 2020, 9:48 AM

I have also noticed that every national tv person is ignoring that fact that Mullen is the one that incited the "brawl".

The guys on the game broadcast even commended him for going out there to try to stop his players from making a mistake that would cost them the UGA game.

I'm not sure what those guys saw, but that could not have been farther from the truth.

Re: What an embarrassing display by Mullen...

Nov 2, 2020, 1:18 PM [ in reply to What an embarrassing display by Mullen... ]

that guy is on every time he says or dos anything. he is a buffoon and the most clueless tone deaf HC in sports

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has the SEC announced Florida bowl ban

Nov 2, 2020, 8:54 AM

UF suspends 1/2 the squad, other half has covid.... georgia only plays a half and UFP wins. Everyone is happy, no?

Nov 2, 2020, 9:59 AM

Dan Mullen announces his retirement and that he will become a manager for the new tag team, Gator Gobbler and Gator Ben Dover of The WWE...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Mullen's stage name will be Gator Victor Hugo***

Nov 2, 2020, 1:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nov 2, 2020, 6:52 PM

Probably gathering shots of Mullen and his sec thugs to pinup in the post office.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic