Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OMG! Was there an attempted lynching on Rand Paul last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

OMG! Was there an attempted lynching on Rand Paul last night

Aug 28, 2020, 10:18 AM

Paging Catahoula.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess the likes from attacking statues started declining.***

Aug 28, 2020, 10:36 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some mean people yelled at him. Ts and Ps for him***

Aug 28, 2020, 10:36 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just saw that and maybe I don't understand all the details.

Aug 28, 2020, 10:40 AM

Sounds like the behavior of the protestors was pretty indefensible, but why would he walk anywhere in DC vs taking the usual black suburban with tinted windows?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lynching?

Aug 28, 2020, 11:02 AM

I saw a video where some beyotch was yelling. That doesn't quiiiiiite align with what my understanding of the word lynching is, but maybe I'm just not very smart.

I think the lynching reference

Aug 28, 2020, 11:29 AM

is a dig on the video that happened I don't know when ago when 2 groups of people were arguing about crossing somebody's property and the locals held the black guy against the tree

I was trying to find out what happened to that incident, but don't even remember what state it occurred in so no luck

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

This?

Aug 28, 2020, 1:20 PM

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/07/17/892518321/white-men-accused-of-alleged-lynching-of-black-man-face-felony-charges-in-indian

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This?

Aug 28, 2020, 2:41 PM

I am making fun of Catahoula because he posted the link above on the board a month or so ago and proclaimed, "there was an attempted lynching in broad daylight".

Per the statute, there have been tons of "attempted lynchings" in these BLM protests. But he doesn't seem as outraged or disgusted at those.

yeah Indiana

Aug 28, 2020, 3:04 PM [ in reply to This? ]

July 17, 2020
A previous version of this story said two white men were charged in an attempted lynching. Vauhxx Booker's attorney described the attack as such, but prosecutors have not used that word in the charges.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

What amazed me was that BLM is calling or police reform...

Aug 28, 2020, 2:19 PM

and justice for blacks. All the while they attacked Paul crying out 'say her name,' in reference to the Breonna Taylor incident which happened as a results of a no knock warrant. Rand Paul introduced the bill to outlaw 'no knock,' warrants.

It's not about equal justice or any kind of justice. Justice requires facts and people who respect facts. BLM is not about justice for anyone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

surely you're not amazed...

Aug 28, 2020, 2:27 PM

these are just troublemakers making trouble because they can. There's no real message here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: surely you're not amazed...

Aug 28, 2020, 2:55 PM

Exactly. Their message has been lost sadly. On a different note, they should be working to get the system to change on felonies. All felonies should not be a life sentence. As of now they basically are.

agree...

Aug 28, 2020, 4:05 PM

some people are working on it...

Did you see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uq_4mk6Vw0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2020, 3:39 PM [ in reply to surely you're not amazed... ]

There is no message if you're a racist trying to minimize their message. You know very well what the message of BLM is. You just don't like it.

Aug 28, 2020, 3:46 PM

What exactly is their message?

that's me...the racist...

Aug 28, 2020, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: surely you're not amazed... ]

just like Trump

Re: What amazed me was that BLM is calling or police reform...

Aug 28, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to What amazed me was that BLM is calling or police reform... ]

I think what the protestors were trying to say is Paul Ryan is just a person, too. Does he appreciate the fact that they let him live?

I missed the part where someone choked him with a knee to the neck for more than 8 minutes. Please send me the link so I can see the people holding Ryan down.

Aug 28, 2020, 2:56 PM

Holding your knee to someone's neck is not okay

Harrassing a man and his wife that are trying to peacefully walk on the street is not okay. Are you saying Rand Paul should be appreciative that they let him live? Weird take.

2 things can be right at once.

lol...they let him live

Aug 28, 2020, 4:07 PM [ in reply to Re: What amazed me was that BLM is calling or police reform... ]

delicious

Aug 28, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to What amazed me was that BLM is calling or police reform... ]

I think what the protestors were trying to say is Paul Ryan is just a person, too. Does he appreciate the fact that they let him live?

I missed the part where someone choked him with a knee to the neck for more than 8 minutes. Please send me the link so I can see the people holding Ryan down.

oh, and we're talking about Rand Paul...

Aug 28, 2020, 4:08 PM

obviously you have no clue what we are talking about

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Aug 29, 2020, 1:10 PM

Are you comparing people yelling mean things at Paul to the group of men who physically assaulted the black man and were arrested? You know, the case where you admitted you didn't know what you were talking about when the men were arrested and you apologized for getting it wrong.

Nice job.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic