Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What a joke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,420

What a joke

Nov 25, 2019, 1:24 PM

We get dropped for a tight victory on the road against a NC winning coach, so the "SEC Squad" LSU, UGA, and Bama get all the hype for 6+ weeks.

Now, all the conversation is "No one wants to play Clemson. The real fight here is to stay out of the bracket with Clemson...because they've been so DOMINANT [after we dropped them for not being dominant]

SMH @ Polls and the "eye test". Just be happy we can settle it on the field. The way it should be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a joke

Nov 25, 2019, 1:27 PM

All good for a big laugh.??

Nov 25, 2019, 1:29 PM

We can go out and win the Natty again this year and the joke will be on them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2019, 1:37 PM
Ponder.jpg(70.9 K)

We can go out and win the Natty again this year and the joke will be on them.

The best is yet to come, the more I watch and PONDER the more 45-0 seems likely!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2019, 1:41 PM

she makes any room in the house look sexy and great!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finally!!! Someone that knows the Rulz and follows them!

Nov 25, 2019, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Re: What a joke ]
IMG_1426.JPG(186.4 K)

She doesn't do too bad outdoors either . . .

Even making college girls appear "homely" . . .

Sorry if those were your daughters . . .

Kudos and +1 to ISpeakTheTruth!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2019, 1:31 PM

We initially dropped for the way we looked against UNC, but we were eventually going to fall behind LSU and Ohio State regardless IMO for the same reason Alabama did. At no fault of our own we just didn't have any games on our schedule the way LSU and Ohio State have. I think we may have stayed ahead of Alabama without the close call against UNC, but we could've won every game by 70 and been 3rd in the CFP rankings IMO.

Nov 25, 2019, 1:34 PM

I say that to mean that the UNC game is not the reason we're currently ranked 3rd. The CFP committee certainly makes some head scratching choices such as Penn State being ahead of Minnesota last week. However, they've always valued wins against other top 25 teams. Our ranking isn't about the eye test, it's because LSU and Ohio State have wins over ranked teams while we do not.

A&M was ranked when Clemson beat them...

Nov 25, 2019, 1:38 PM

but that win was casually dismissed after the media decided that A&M wasn't really all that good; that is until Bama and Georgia beat them then it suddenly became a good win again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: A&M was ranked when Clemson beat them...

Nov 25, 2019, 1:49 PM

Yeah they were 12th I believe. I just meant based on the current CFP rankings. I actually think A&M would probably fall somewhere between 20-25 in terms of good teams. Their problem is having to play Clemson, Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, and LSU.

I immediately thought you were referring to..........

Nov 25, 2019, 1:37 PM

The University of South Carolina "Fighting Gamecock" football program and its history.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,420
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic