»
Topic: What a difference between us and the .....
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 9, 2019 10:01 PM by: 1972 Tiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

What a difference between us and the .....

[9]
Posted: Apr 9, 2019 5:34 PM

coots. We are amazed that we are having to actually turn away 5* recruits because there is no room for any more. Over on FGF they are in melt down mode because 3 of their women’s basketball players are transferring out.

Kids are fighting and clawing trying to get into Clemson while others are fighting and clawing trying to get out of USuC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

CLAWs... what a difference between ours (Tiger) & theirs (Chicken)!

[2]
Posted: Apr 9, 2019 5:36 PM

LoL

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: What a difference between us and the .....

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 5:52 PM

One of them is a 5* player that I guess never developed. Wonder if CAB will try to get a transfer or two.

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

[2]
Posted: Apr 9, 2019 5:56 PM

They're lower middle class , so near the cut-line to poverty that they'll hire a proven loser because he said he could sell ice to eskimos .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Figures........

[1]
Posted: Apr 9, 2019 6:16 PM

they felt cooped up!

The who?***

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 8:17 PM

Photo of chickens crawling out of Cootville

[1]
Posted: Apr 9, 2019 8:38 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[3]
Posted: Apr 9, 2019 8:56 PM

Tiger fans need to stay humble and be thankful for what we have! We don’t know how long this will last! We owe it all to Dabo and his vision which stems from his faith and character! So thankful to be a Clemson Tiger!

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 8:56 PM

Tiger fans need to stay humble and be thankful for what we have! We don’t know how long this will last! We owe it all to Dabo and his vision which stems from his faith and character! So thankful to be a Clemson Tiger!

[2]
Posted: Apr 9, 2019 10:01 PM

Were you not around from 2009 through 2013?
They were whipping us in every sport and boy did we have to hear about it daily. I will never practice humility when I have a chance to really give them what for. You can be humble and kiss them on each cheek if you want to. I would rather knee them in the groin daily. I remember how they treated us and Dabo back then and I will never forgive or forget.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Replies: 9  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1932 people have read this post