Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What a difference between us and the .....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

What a difference between us and the .....

Apr 9, 2019, 5:34 PM

coots. We are amazed that we are having to actually turn away 5* recruits because there is no room for any more. Over on FGF they are in melt down mode because 3 of their women’s basketball players are transferring out.

Kids are fighting and clawing trying to get into Clemson while others are fighting and clawing trying to get out of USuC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CLAWs... what a difference between ours (Tiger) & theirs (Chicken)!

Apr 9, 2019, 5:36 PM

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a difference between us and the .....

Apr 9, 2019, 5:52 PM

One of them is a 5* player that I guess never developed. Wonder if CAB will try to get a transfer or two.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2019, 5:56 PM

They're lower middle class , so near the cut-line to poverty that they'll hire a proven loser because he said he could sell ice to eskimos .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Figures........

Apr 9, 2019, 6:16 PM

they felt cooped up!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The who?***

Apr 9, 2019, 8:17 PM

Photo of chickens crawling out of Cootville

Apr 9, 2019, 8:38 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2019, 8:56 PM

Tiger fans need to stay humble and be thankful for what we have! We don’t know how long this will last! We owe it all to Dabo and his vision which stems from his faith and character! So thankful to be a Clemson Tiger!

Apr 9, 2019, 8:56 PM

Tiger fans need to stay humble and be thankful for what we have! We don’t know how long this will last! We owe it all to Dabo and his vision which stems from his faith and character! So thankful to be a Clemson Tiger!

Apr 9, 2019, 10:01 PM

Were you not around from 2009 through 2013?
They were whipping us in every sport and boy did we have to hear about it daily. I will never practice humility when I have a chance to really give them what for. You can be humble and kiss them on each cheek if you want to. I would rather knee them in the groin daily. I remember how they treated us and Dabo back then and I will never forgive or forget.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic