Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What a ####
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

What a ####

Dec 29, 2018, 9:58 PM

This mother ###### right here.

On the bright side, this is a great picture for a caption contest. So many ball sack references hidden in that pic.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25641616/no-overwhelming-talent-disparity-clemson

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He and Bentley had lunch***

Dec 29, 2018, 10:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a ####

Dec 29, 2018, 10:01 PM

They weren't much better than us, if at all.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

Dec 29, 2018, 10:01 PM

Its ok, he's entitled to his opinion. Nobody else shares that opinion but he's entitled to it. It sort of reminds me of Jake Bentley's not that much better than us if better at all comment. :D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2018, 10:02 PM

Made me laugh when I saw his comments. What a loser. Embarrassed on the field and can’t own it. Pathetic. Man up!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's coach talk.

Dec 29, 2018, 10:05 PM

He can't very well say yes his team was outclassed talent wis. Then he loses his locker room you know like Taggert did. Except Brian's team really does have a chance to be back in the hunt again next year.
BUT make no mistake. He is a ######! XD

Dec 29, 2018, 10:06 PM

Bunch of sour grapes...woulda coulda shoulda....they got their butt whippid despite the non PI calls.

Dec 29, 2018, 10:11 PM

Lost much of my respect for Coach K. with those sore loser comments. His team plainly got beat so “deal with it.”

Go Tigers ??!!

This is why they will never win playoff game under Kelly

Dec 29, 2018, 10:08 PM

Not capable of honest assessment? It is a basic leadership skill.

Re: This is why they will never win playoff game under Kelly

Dec 29, 2018, 10:16 PM

Bub said:

Not capable of honest assessment? It is a basic leadership skill.

He's had a history of blaming the talent or player execution. At least this is a step in the right direction, however still very dumb after a 30-3 loss. Just move on and make further improvements

This is like watching a old dribble in his pants

Dec 29, 2018, 10:08 PM

And that goes for you too Golics!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So if you are close talent-wise...

Dec 29, 2018, 10:09 PM

then it must be coaching

Haha he’s kinda right. If you take away the 4 TDs

Dec 29, 2018, 10:12 PM

We go to overtime tied 3-3. And if my aunt had a package, she’d be my uncle. What a #####

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just a bunch of coots

Coots north

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

It’s a shame they lost one of their best defensive players..

while we had our full complement of defensive players available to play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 29, 2018, 10:24 PM

Kelly and Book are delusional. They can't see that the reason they made mistakes and Clemson had big plays is because they can't compete with the talent of the Tigers. They should be forced to play a home and home with the coots and play for the "never again trophy"!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2018, 10:31 PM

Why are so many of you threatened by this? I agree with him. The difference between the truly great and ROY is not so much the talent, but the depth of talent. The game was 3-3 when they were at full strength. Once their starters began to fall they were toast. But that does not mean they were totally outclassed. They just did not have 2 or 3 championship quality players at every position.

Dec 29, 2018, 10:36 PM

Why are so many of you threatened by this? I agree with him. The difference between the truly great and ROY is not so much the talent, but the depth of talent. The game was 3-3 when they were at full strength. Once their starters began to fall they were toast. But that does not mean they were totally outclassed. They just did not have 2 or 3 championship quality players at every position.

Because we are all sick of ESPN, Coots and anyone else that doesn't give the Tigers the credit they have earned and deserve.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2018, 11:41 PM

I agree with you that BK (and Book and Love) were not gracious losers, failing to maybe give credit where credit is due, but I choose not to return the favor. We won - handily - but I believe that was a good and worthy opponent that was just not quite good enough.

Dec 29, 2018, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Re: What a #### ]

... And Clemson wasn't without All American Dexter Lawrence, right? ??

Dec 29, 2018, 11:16 PM

Precisely my point. We will be playing for a championship because we can absorb losses at most any position. Our All Americans are backed up by future All Americans. ND is not that deep. They have championship quality players in their starters.

Nice try, domer

Dec 29, 2018, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Re: What a #### ]

Wait!

Nice try, coot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Dec 29, 2018, 10:32 PM

the look on his face since yesterday tells a different story.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2018, 10:34 PM

He makes no sense each time. So last time around, it was 2 plays that made the difference... This time it's 4 plays... But he feels the first time needed a lot of work, and this time, there wasn't a disparity in a lopsided loss. Ok, you keep doing you, Kelly.

He can say what he wants but

Dec 29, 2018, 10:47 PM

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic