Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Hopkins tweets about new Gamecock teammate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: Hopkins tweets about new Gamecock teammate

Apr 26, 2013, 8:23 PM

Hopkins tweets about new Gamecock teammate

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What Nuk didn't say:

Apr 26, 2013, 8:26 PM

"Now if you will excuse me I have to go and check the locks on my car, house, and locker."

Re: What Nuk didn't say:

Apr 28, 2013, 10:42 AM

DJ is not the one under investigation from the nfl draft committee for trashing his room. DJ is a competitor but not a thug. Check out is off field accomplishments.

Why cant you have a little
class and be happy for these in state kids. I am as happy for the tigers as i am for the gamecocks. They are fortunate enough to get live their dreams!

Re: What Nuk didn't say:

Apr 30, 2013, 12:14 PM

Here's a little class for you and that thug

The door is that way>>>>>>

"Win for the state, cheer for the conference"

Apr 30, 2013, 5:48 PM [ in reply to Re: What Nuk didn't say: ]

Excuses from one of the most mediocre teams in college football. Oh well, we'll let you talk even though your overall losing record (in football and the rivalry) and 1 conference win from 40 years ago says it all.

LOL! "DJ is not a thug" .... LOL! LOL! LOL!***

Apr 30, 2013, 5:51 PM [ in reply to Re: What Nuk didn't say: ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Classy tweet from Nuk.

I personally hope Swearinger gets burned every time someone throws in his direction.

"The rock has strange powers. When you rub it, and run down the hill, the adrenaline flows. It’s the most emotional experience I’ve ever had." -Michael Dean Perry

"If you don't like Clemson, something is wrong with YOU." -Dabo Swinney

Re: Classy tweet from Nuk.

Apr 26, 2013, 8:57 PM

Nuk, take DJ under your wing and teach him how to behave. He did not have the benefit of being surround by quality people who truly invested in his life and cared about him MORE than just a football player.

Apr 26, 2013, 10:04 PM

Excuse me, but didn't Swearinger play for Shell Dula at Greenwood? I can assure you that he was surrounded by quality people there and one heckuva coach who cared about him as a person more than a football player. Any one who played for Dula knows how to behave and knows football, too. I heard that Dula mentioned recently that Swearinger was probably the smartest football player that he had ever coached. If that is indeed true, then he will more than likely have a long and successful pro football career.

Apr 28, 2013, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Classy tweet from Nuk. ]

I just threw up. It would be easier to believe that most crack heads will wake up tomorrow morning and never want to use crack again. Being successful and respectful at the same time are two happening that coots will never experience at the same time. Coots are just as disrespectful when they win as they are when they lose. This is why I say this about the coots. When they win a game in what ever sport. They walk out of the arena bashing and picking fights with the opposing fans. Happy respectful fans don't do that. When they leave an arena after losing, they walk out bashing and picking fights with the opposing fans while claiming they cheated in some way. Even though sad over losing, respectful fans don't do that. It doesn't matter if they win or lose, they experience the very same emotions, ANGER!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2013, 4:06 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I've had the unfortunate experience of walking out of DV after a loss, and seen Tiger fans(?) try to pick fights with opposing fans just minding their own business trying to get to their cars (1999 v. NCS comes to mind, along with @ WF in 2003). I've also seen Tiger fans very ungracious after a win, and getting up in the opposing fan's faces taunting them. Let's not throw too many stones if we have a few idiot fans too. Those classless morons are no more a true representation of Tiger fans than any other team's bad seeds!

Apr 28, 2013, 11:26 PM

Hey coot, now you know you are telling a big one there. You have probably never been in DV.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2013, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Classy tweet from Nuk. ]

Bad seeds? didn't you just say swearthethug was a upstanding young man that knew how to behave?

Since you want to play that game..

Apr 30, 2013, 5:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Classy tweet from Nuk. ]

Here's a boulder we can throw back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNZSmZet0zs

/thread

Apr 28, 2013, 9:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Classy tweet from Nuk. ]

Hope this is a joke, quality people don't trash hotel rooms and leave hard working hotel maids to clean it up.

Apr 28, 2013, 11:29 PM

Ok, if you believe what you are saying. Then every negative thing the news reports on the coots is the truth also....

Apr 29, 2013, 11:06 AM

VERY NICE!!! TU for you!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2013, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Classy tweet from Nuk. ]

The hotel room is a none issue as far as Hopkins is concerned,Houstons OC said he sent his wide out coach to Indy,and that between him and hotel security it is a dead issue.In other words they know who went in or out of that roon afetr Hopkins left.

Apr 26, 2013, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Classy tweet from Nuk. ]

With his attitude, he will get knocked into next week the first week of practice....Swearinger.

Glad hes welcoming

His new teammate.

Re: Football Player Update: Hopkins tweets about new Gamecock teammate

Apr 26, 2013, 8:36 PM

One pick... calm down

You're still here?

Apr 26, 2013, 8:39 PM

"The rock has strange powers. When you rub it, and run down the hill, the adrenaline flows. It’s the most emotional experience I’ve ever had." -Michael Dean Perry

"If you don't like Clemson, something is wrong with YOU." -Dabo Swinney

Re: Football Player Update: Hopkins tweets about new Gamecock teammate

Apr 26, 2013, 10:09 PM

They're both 864 boys. . . I hope they both represent us well.

I think they will!

groce***

Apr 26, 2013, 10:14 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Da Bum...

Apr 27, 2013, 10:04 AM

Will spend most of his new cash on fines for illegal hits.

Nuk growing up

Apr 27, 2013, 10:07 AM

For many Clemson - SC rivals this will never happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

F Swearinger

Apr 28, 2013, 5:19 PM

Ever since he tweeted laughing about Sammy getting injured in the bowl game I have wished nothing but suffering on that #######.

What it do homie? LOL***

Apr 28, 2013, 11:55 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I had to put that in Google Translate.***

Apr 30, 2013, 5:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

What does it mean? What language is it?***

Apr 30, 2013, 9:09 PM

Hopkins bitin' Lady Gaga!?!

Apr 30, 2013, 12:24 AM

No diggity doubt! Houston let's get it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4cB4lcl_qI

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic