Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What Dabo has to do to keep his job. Question for you guys.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

What Dabo has to do to keep his job. Question for you guys.

Mar 28, 2018, 9:41 AM

Now that it is debatable whether or not we are primarily a basketball school, and we've seen Dabo clearly expressed frustration with Brad (arguing about Brad's evaluations), do you guys worry that now the two major coaches are at loggerheads that this may have a bad effect on both programs? I tend to believe that our basketball program will be fine as we are trending upward. But now that our football program is trending downward, do you worry about a much steeper decline?

Lots of people don't have the inside sources I do and I know for a FACT that Zion Williams said that the good relationship between Dabo and Brownelll has been a massive help for our two programs. Now that this is apparently gone (see earlier article on T-Net about new tension bubbling at the surface between the two) it may cause significant damage. I'm just being realistic here. Get you're head out of the sand.

And if you think I'm off base, just look at what happened when Audra Smith complained about PT for her son. Brad now has the power to have people fired, this is confimred. Dabo is still obviously in the good graces of DRAD, but he has already proven he will fire a HOF coach based on a trend. Dabo needs to understand that making the playoffs isn't enough with DRAD. And Dabo's record against the coots looms larger than ever.

Just my two sense.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What Dabo has to do to keep his job. Question for you guys.

Mar 28, 2018, 9:57 AM

This is perhaps the best trolling I have ever seen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo will continue to recruit Duke basketball fans...

Mar 28, 2018, 9:58 AM

subverting 3 plus years of effort by the basketball staff and ensuring the best recruits feel comfortable giving Brad the middle one.

It's insidious really, having half the football team sitting court side LJ, clad head-to-toe in Duke Blue or other, cheering for the opposition?

Dabo's the chess master; Brownlee ain't even playing Connect 4.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Without any felony convictions, I think Dabo is good...

Mar 28, 2018, 10:06 AM

until he passes from his Earth.

Or until he takes the Alabama job...***

Mar 28, 2018, 10:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DSP be like

Mar 28, 2018, 10:15 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes, doing the lowered's work as that little girl's much too

Mar 28, 2018, 10:20 AM

young to be playing the hard balls.

Gotta teach em young. Life is clock full of disapoinmmentz.

Mar 28, 2018, 10:30 AM

Spare the child, etc etc

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Mar 28, 2018, 10:14 AM

The obvious answer is start TL, otherwise he might need to downsize his house.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

From the evidence you give it seems to me that the only

Mar 28, 2018, 10:16 AM

way he doesn't lose his job this season is if beats Bama by at least three touchdowns this year.

A close win an he's gone before he gets back on the bus.

Yep, the MOST qualified evaluator, one TOOOODDDD Ellis

Mar 28, 2018, 10:25 AM

has already said that we are cycling out. But, it was a good run while it lasted. If we can get Dabo to stop concentrating on roundball, the Good Times may yet return.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2018, 10:39 AM

It all starts with the uniforms. We know this but do not want to admit it. Changing the size of the paw was a mistake that will come back to bite us. And the purple, everyone knows we need more purple in our uniforms. Not purple helmets of course (everyone who has had a big fight with the wife knows a purple helmet suuuuucks). What I am saying, obviously, is that this is about Dabo and his new home. The massive search for more. Is his relentless "mine is bigger than yours" attitude going to push our entire athletic program over the edge? I guess what I am really trying to say here is just how much of a wedge is the women's softball program going to be between Dabo and Brownlee? Has anyone done a study? Is anyone in the athletic department even concerned? so many questions. So few answers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this another cycling thread?

Mar 28, 2018, 10:47 AM

In...or out?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2018, 10:47 AM

I'm glad I haven't run across what you have been smoking!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2018, 3:07 PM

#### I was thinking the opposite, that I need to find what he is smoking

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Mar 28, 2018, 1:10 PM

Idiots are thriving and reproducing!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic