Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What Clemson player do the Bills draft next
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,451

What Clemson player do the Bills draft next

Jan 23, 2015, 12:50 PM

I would say I'm joking but at this point, I think they're just trying to build a Clemson North....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What Clemson player do the Bills draft next

Jan 23, 2015, 12:52 PM

Bills=Clemson North Cardinals=Clemson West

2019: Bills take Tavien Feaster in 1st round

Jan 23, 2015, 1:00 PM

2017: Cards take Jayron Kearse in second round.

Re: 2019: Bills take Tavien Feaster in 1st round

Jan 23, 2015, 3:28 PM

I almost made a post the other day going on record as saying Jayron Kearse will be the next Kam Chancellor.

Matchup safeties are becoming more and more valuable in the NFL and I'm not taking his name out of the running as a contender for a 1st rounder. If he stays 4 years, I think it's possible.

It's clear on several plays throughout the year --- running down Louisville defender and onside kick "recovery" vs. SCAR that he was far and away the best pure athlete on the field. If he can become a captain/leader type and continue his trajectory, we could be looking at one more step towards DB U.

Jan 23, 2015, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: What Clemson player do the Bills draft next ]

Jarrett to the Redskins! Wishful thinking for this Skins fan.

I could see him on the bills though. I'm thinking Anthony to the Jags bc Bradley has a man crush on him.

Rex certainly has been at enough Tiger practices

Jan 23, 2015, 1:00 PM

And Dabo has informed Rex on his true scouting beliefs on each player. I predict under-rated Grady Jarrett to Bills would make sense ... also looks like CJ is on the way out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Bills don't need a DT, plus he isn't a 3-4 Noseguard

Jan 23, 2015, 1:20 PM

Like they need. I could however see them picking up Stephone Anthony or Garry Peters

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Bills don't need a DT, plus he isn't a 3-4 Noseguard

Jan 23, 2015, 1:37 PM

Don't disagree with you but Jarrett would be one he11uva backup lineman and special teams contributor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True, but I'd rather see him go somewhere that

Jan 23, 2015, 3:22 PM

Puts him in the best position to contribute as much as possible, and develop him to his full potential

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2015, 1:17 PM

Better wait 2 years and take Watson

Jan 23, 2015, 3:29 PM

Rex is a defensive guy, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got a Grady Jarrett or Anthony in the mid rounds.

Anthony is a much better option for Buffalo

Jan 23, 2015, 7:07 PM

Considering their needs, that is. People can talk about Grady's size all they want, but it is a FACT that he is too undersized to play Noseguard in a 3-4. Wherever Grady goes, it'll be someone who runs a 4-3 or 4-2-5. That's not a knock on Grady, because there are a ton of elite 4-3 DT's that couldn't play Noseguard in a 3-4. The whole foundation of the 3-4 is to have a massive body clogging the middle.

I could see him joining Jaron, Cat-man and Andre in Arizona, as well as joining Todd Bowles who just took over as HC of the Jets and plans to switch to a 4-3. Some other like destinations are Miami, Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta or Dallas

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,451
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic