Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Went to 11warriors and I am fuming
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 4,442

Went to 11warriors and I am fuming

Dec 28, 2020, 2:39 PM

I mean, who do those nuts think they are…oh, never mind. That’s what nuts do; fall from a tree and bounce around on the ground until they finally find a place to rest. Then they get walked on.

But have you seen what they are writing about Clemson fans? Man, they got the hate really bad - like they ain't woke, y'all. Calling us Wannbeezzz, Pretenders, Inbred, Hicks, and all sorts of ugliness. They hear Clemson and Immediately think of “Deliverance”? Why is that – did they finally have some meaningful sexual experience apart from their sister they are really about to pop at an opportunity to share it - if someone would just ask them to? At least we stick to cousins in the South.

Anyway, I see them commenting about Clemson fans and saying things like this; “Just tell them we won the war” because that really matters to people in the South. Really? Who the heck cares about “the war” when College Football is on anyway? But, OK, they won the war. Good for them. Siriusly though, that song and dance is OLD. Like REALLY OLD. I guess that is to be expected from them though, being a fanbase that can’t deal with recent history – Like losing to Clemson EVERY time they play us. They think of Deliverance when they hear “Clemson”. Here is what I think of when I hear “OSU” - They hate ‘cause they ain’t us.

Come this Friday it will be another Cryin’ Day for Ryan Day. I hope they brings lots of towels to clean up the tears… they have had to deal with a lot of water damage down there in Louisiana this year and I know they don’t need those nuts causing any more on Friday Night.

BTW, did I mention that I hope they lose every game to Michigan? Well…

Siriusly.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: Went to 11warriors and I am fuming

Dec 28, 2020, 2:43 PM

The Deliverance stuff is unavoidable. We unfortunately share the state with U of SC. Deliverance was written by a coot. Plus Ohioans don’t know how to whitewater.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 28, 2020, 2:45 PM

I growed up on Mt Rest.... 'nuff said :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Dec 28, 2020, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Went to 11warriors and I am fuming ]

Dickey technically attended Clemson before leaving for the army (WW2) and then graduating from Vandy. So he is a Female Kicker. He eventually taught at the coots and battled alcoholism....I guess they are not aware that the story (and Dickey) was set in Jawja - ie Dickey's home state.

However, the story is set in the Coosawattee River area... which is in the same watershed as Kennesaw, Georgia.... where their QB happens to have played HS ball.

If they are going to be this ignant, I guess we must be weary that their literature program will lecture us on the Midnights in the Gardens of Good and Evil and how it plays to our rich Charleston heritage...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 3:55 PM

James Dickey was at Clemson for one semester and at Coot U for 30 years.
He was at UofSuCk when he wrote Deliverance. I call a coot a coot.

I don’t consider Jimbo Fisher a Tiger either.

But I have to admit, he gave an emotional and rousing rendition of the running the rapids scene from Deliverance when visiting Clemson in the mid 1980s at the request of the Clemson Whitewater Club. He was a good sport.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 28, 2020, 3:11 PM

you should be fumigating....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep - I was banned from commenting

Dec 28, 2020, 3:12 PM

I was a total jerk for sure but most of their fan base deserved hearing the truth (my version of it). ; )

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 3:16 PM

I hope we have a chance to punch another one in the endzone while leading by 30 after calling a time out with 1 second left just so we can. Then I want to see Dabo flip Ryan Gay off from across the field and walk away.Eff Gay boy and all the bucknut b itches.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 3:45 PM

Then why do they all move to South Carolina?

Dec 28, 2020, 3:58 PM

Mama says that Clemson is the Devil!

Dec 28, 2020, 4:36 PM

I’m surprised how many of them can read and write enough to be on a message board. I thought they all started working in child labor factories and dropped out of school in the 2nd grade.

Lol. Any modern Yankee's only contribution to "winning the

Dec 28, 2020, 4:56 PM

war" was not being around when it happened. Probably a good thing for them, as it most likely would have had a different outcome.

Not the right people, but the right set of ideals did win, though.

I get the feeling I am about to be Lame Blasted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 9:18 PM

I was born and raised right here in South Carolina. I never moved away. Love those our Tigers. My blood runs ORANGE. Over my 63+ years, I’ve met many great folk from Ohio, and yes they told me how it was done up there. But, they would and did come to my and others aid when needed. Also, have you been reading what TNetters have been putting up about Ohio fans? Soooo, why is it so bothersome that they spit back?? Let’s don’t be so thin skinned if we’re dishing it out. Light me up if you want to, keyboard hero’s have never bothered me. Let’s be the adults here. Gooooo Tigers!!!!!!!! Beat daylights out of osu.

Fact #39 regarding Buckeye Nation

Dec 28, 2020, 9:50 PM

A plurality of Buckeye athletes and much of the student body from 1978-1998 experienced their first sexual encounter with Dr. Richard Strauss in the Athletics Department and in the Student Health Center. Confusion has ensued with the alumni base, and it's fixation on "Theme from Deliverance".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 4,442
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic