Replies: 5  

Well this is just awkward

Posted: Oct 23, 2020, 11:56 AM

https://youtu.be/6fG0RRZoAJo

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Umm.....yikes. That can't be real?

[3]
Posted: Oct 23, 2020, 12:11 PM

Right? I mean at what point do you just say I smell a rat and walk out? I mean it's obvious dude hasn't had much lovin lately, but wow. How do you even let yourself get there? I can only imagine how easy it is for the Russians to play him.

If I ran a spy agency, I swear 3/4 of field agents would be women. Minimum. Hawt blondes and brunettes. Every last one of them.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

- MauldinT
"Tiggi­ty is like finding a high-motor, Dabo five star heart guy. Underrated by the recruiting services, sort of like a Dorian O'Daniel."

Re: Umm.....yikes. That can't be real?

Posted: Oct 23, 2020, 12:55 PM

Tiggity® said:

Right? I mean at what point do you just say I smell a rat and walk out? I mean it's obvious dude hasn't had much lovin lately, but wow. How do you even let yourself get there? I can only imagine how easy it is for the Russians to play him.

If I ran a spy agency, I swear 3/4 of field agents would be women. Minimum. Hawt blondes and brunettes. Every last one of them.

You'd make a great spymaster Tiggety.

Now, I have to figure out a way to get the image of Giuliani going into the bedroom with the blonde.
Ewwwwww.

2020 orange level member

Does Rudy have any functional BS detector left? Srsly...

Posted: Oct 23, 2020, 1:03 PM

the guy was the DA that took down the NY mob, at one time he was sharp as a tack.

The partisan in me wants to say, "oh they're taking him out

Posted: Oct 23, 2020, 1:13 PM

of context" and that sort of thing....

but when I try to see how SarahAdidas would think seeing me in Rudy's shoes I clearly see how that was inappropriate.

Oh well, at least I'm not famous enough for somebody to entrap like that.

2020 white level member

Re: Well this is just awkward

Posted: Oct 23, 2020, 1:22 PM

Watched the movie. Kind of meh. Couple funny scenes. OG film was the exact satire we needed in 2006, pointing out American’s casual bigotry is just superfluous now.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
208 people have read this post