Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nancy takes responsibility...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Nancy takes responsibility...

Sep 2, 2020, 5:06 PM

for being set up by the salon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was one of Trump's dirty tricks to discredit Pelosi.

Sep 2, 2020, 5:11 PM

I imagine the Russian made him do it, again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nancy takes responsibility...

Sep 2, 2020, 5:20 PM

I am just relieved to find out that this excuses ALL of trump's behavior.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 5:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 5:30 PM

Pleading ignorance is....well.......showing what we always knew, her ignorance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 5:42 PM

I think it exemplifies the elites' belief that things which plague common folks won't bother them because of their favor with God and reinforces their position that their wealth is God's reward for their deeds.

They got that from Santa delivering magnificent gifts at Christmas while we commoners got lumps of coal and socks for those of us who had two working parents. They were actually born and raised holy. Trump suffers that delusion too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 5:47 PM

I still don't know what she did wrong other than showing she is an elitist with options the working people don't have. It's just her and one other person. I think it's great that the salon used it on her though. I am sure they want to be all open to the public. Everything should be open.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, the libs and her have been keeping bidnesses

Sep 2, 2020, 5:52 PM

Shut down and crushing people for not wearing masks.

San fran is shut down. Except it seeems for her. So its shut down cause unsafe except when shes involved.

Meanwhile businesses are shutting down cause of libs bs hitler rules.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, the libs and her have been keeping bidnesses

Sep 2, 2020, 5:56 PM

I think 2 people are fine and she knows she is constantly tested. It is still a terrible look. I bet she paid 1k for that visit. It's still time to open everything up as far as I am concerned.

Re: Well, the libs and her have been keeping bidnesses

Sep 2, 2020, 6:43 PM

She’d have the biggest price to pay...it’s her age group that’s not fairing so well. Though if she contracted the virus, this look would go from bad to worse.

I think most just simply don’t like the hypocrisy. To harp repeatedly on the importance of masks, the failure of the president to shut down businesses and criticize him for being careless and then do this. Whether it’s one or ten salon workers, it only takes one contagious person and the third person in line for president is ??. For those that feel she was flaunting her bourgeoise lifestyle In front of her $20,000 fridge and gourmet ice cream while businesses were closing...well, this doesn’t help either.

Liberals are all victims

Sep 4, 2020, 4:50 AM

rich, poor, smart, or dumb. It doesn't matter, becasue all they can see is victimhood. They will never take responsibility for themselves and always rely on others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how many people normally are together

Sep 4, 2020, 4:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Well, the libs and her have been keeping bidnesses ]

when you get a hair cut or hair stlye?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she is leading by example

Sep 2, 2020, 6:21 PM

showing us that it is perfectly safe to vote in person

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neither does DJ Trump

Sep 3, 2020, 5:31 PM

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-vice-president-pence-members-coronavirus-task-force-press-conference-3/

38 minute mark

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Sep 3, 2020, 5:37 PM

Kind of like when the cops trick someone with a breathalyzer.

Sep 4, 2020, 12:49 AM

Is she planning to send the BLM & ANTIFA enforcement squads to investigate?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic