Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well that's 2 games Louisville has scrapped by
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 798

Well that's 2 games Louisville has scrapped by

Oct 29, 2016, 3:42 PM

Vs bad teams Duke and UVA.
Don't want to hear how great they are , they could not beat any team in the top 5.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well that's 2 games Louisville has scrapped by

Oct 29, 2016, 3:46 PM

And you guys scraped by NC State and Troy.

Every team has off weeks.

So long as the narrative matches

Oct 29, 2016, 3:47 PM

But also, Troy has one loss.

UVA has (now) 6.

Clemson

Oct 29, 2016, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that's 2 games Louisville has scrapped by ]

Troy is 6-1 and leading their conference and will be ranked by season's end. Where were you to talk trash while the game was actually going and you were panicking? Go home loser. Scoreboard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2016, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that's 2 games Louisville has scrapped by ]

Bad comparison toothbird

and you guys still suck. not in the same league as clemson. take away Jackson and you win 6 or 7. we win 10 no matter who is back there

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Oct 29, 2016, 3:51 PM

LOL I guess we'll find out next season.

Oct 29, 2016, 3:54 PM

right - we'll get you guys next yr. you're no rival sunshine. you're a wannabe that loses their coach this off season and a bunch of seniors. good luck with that. uva every bit as good minus levar

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Oct 29, 2016, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that's 2 games Louisville has scrapped by ]

next yr next yr next yr blah blah blah

Oh waaaaa Cardinalfan123, Duke and UVA 5 wins

Oct 29, 2016, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that's 2 games Louisville has scrapped by ]

Troy and NCSU 11 wins. Next ?? And we beat your fav team with 5 turnovers lol, your thoughts about that ?

Media claims you are better team than Clemson since that's all you hear yet you guys were losing with less than minute to go in game ?? You won but had 4th down fortune to get it, wow.

Replies: 9
| visibility 798
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic