»
Topic: my explanation part 2...
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 20, 2013 12:43 AM by: CU_Kobe_24®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

my explanation part 2...

[3]
Posted: Oct 20, 2013 12:34 AM

SECONDLY... this season...

We have played like crap against NC State and BC and both times the coaches responded... we need to be thankful for a win, those are hard to come by, etc. That is bull crap. They need to be pissed. The weakness of those teams just allowed us to win and masked the fact that we are not closet to elite.

In all those circumstances our secondary has been suspect at times, our OL has looked extremely weak and Tahj has not played well.

I have found myself wondering Tahj he gets a free pass and doesn't get benched to get his head straight when he is clearly off series after series. C. Stoudt has looked great every time he has been in the game. i say...Just give the kid a chance and see if he can light a fire. Leaving Boyd to throw into people's feet and have his timing off isn't working! I think the heisman is a detriment where they can't pull him because "he could win the heisman..."

Well that clears it all up.

Posted: Oct 20, 2013 12:35 AM

Thanks.

Re: Well that clears it all up.

[1]
Posted: Oct 20, 2013 12:37 AM

twice now you have no opinion but a sarcastic reply. Why do you actually use this board? Obviously not for discussion...

As valuable as you feel your opinion may be

Posted: Oct 20, 2013 12:38 AM

Who do you think gives a #### about it?

Re: As valuable as you feel your opinion may be

Posted: Oct 20, 2013 12:41 AM

are you both saying we need to give Dabo a raise...that's what I got out of the explanation ...and I like totally agree...Dude

Re: my explanation part 2...

Posted: Oct 20, 2013 12:43 AM

benching Tajh for Stoudt would be an incredibly stupid move to say the least

2019 student level member

Replies: 5  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
596 people have read this post