Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well now this should be fun....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,872

Well now this should be fun....

Dec 24, 2015, 4:58 PM

Getting ready to head out to see some relatives on this fine Christmas Eve and I would say that 90% of them that will be in attendance are coot fans....of course I will be wearing my Clemson attire and will be more than willing in engage in football conversations...wonder if I should bring up the topic or allow one of them to bring it up???? Lol....either way I am very much looking forward to it. I anticipate a very fun and enjoyable evening. Anyway here's to all fellow TNetters wishing u all a very Merry Christmas and hope that all of u stay safe and enjoy family and friends. And as always.....Go Tigers!!!!

I wonder what negative things they will have to say about our 13-0 Tigers.....lol.....this is going to be so much fun!!!!!??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well now this should be fun....

Dec 24, 2015, 5:02 PM

Let them bring it up. Their waiting and wondering when to do so will be fun for you to watch.

Dec 24, 2015, 5:02 PM

I'm placing my bet on basketball. That is all they will want to talk about. They will say football season is over. Well, yeah, for them it is. Most other schools are playing in some sort of bowl game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did that last week with Coot, FSU, and Georgia Techs fans...

Dec 24, 2015, 5:19 PM

all family....delightful time! With the Coot fans, its was like they had taken notes from FGF....LOL!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been doing it all day

Dec 24, 2015, 5:26 PM

Basketball is the hot topic. I did squeeze in a comment about Citadel's recruiting

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been doing it all day

Dec 24, 2015, 5:33 PM

My coot brother wants nothing to do with football talk right now , other than to remind me that Clemson hasn't beaten anyone this far .
He has got it so bad .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

he didn't give you the ole, "you guys were scared to

Dec 24, 2015, 7:08 PM

death, we had you on the ropes, it was only a 5 point game"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2015, 5:49 PM

Just left my family get together. Many of them got some coot gear and commented how it must have been on sale considering how bad the season went.

Dec 24, 2015, 5:55 PM

Let them know that their new head coach will. Have an annurism in the first year. I am in Austin Texas. He was designated "the coach in waiting" for Mac Brown, but Mac wanted to leave on a winning note, did not happen. Muschamp has a short fuse and will probably just fall over and die from blowing up his brain or heart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2015, 6:42 PM

^^^ not better than them :-P

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2015, 7:00 PM

Tigerdug23, have you had your brothers DNA tested? Doesn't sound like he is from the same DNA as you. Anyway, Merry Christmas and try to get him in the right direction and become a Tiger.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2015, 11:09 PM

Oh yeah . It all syarted when we played our first year of pee wee football ( 1977 MenRiv Bills baby ! )in Goose Creek . We always chose oppositely , and he went with the Gamecooys because I said I liked the Tigers ( our mom's favorite team ) . Been on the wrong path ever since , man . No turning him . He's as hopeless as the rest of them .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 24, 2015, 9:36 PM

Tell us if one of the first things said is
We almost beat you guys and were terrible. Oh and the acc sucks. Go bama

Dec 24, 2015, 10:39 PM

H8nusc.....u were spot on dude....didn't even get in the door good and the first thing I hear is "y'all only beat us by 5 pts."....lmao....simply replied.."and yall almost beat The Citadel!!!!!"...that didn't set to well....lol.....coots will be coots......Merry Christmas fellow Tigers!!!!!

??

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,872
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic