Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, just found out I didn't get what
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Well, just found out I didn't get what

Jan 3, 2017, 2:21 PM

I ordered. Dropped to the end zone, so far. Just hope that is the final change.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

same here***

Jan 3, 2017, 2:22 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you aren't standing behind our troops overseas, how about standing in front of them?!

via email?***

Jan 3, 2017, 2:24 PM

I'll give you $100 over face value for each ticket***

Jan 3, 2017, 2:26 PM

^^^I'll beat that offer and give $20 above face value***

Jan 3, 2017, 2:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i'll consider doing the wilkins

Jan 3, 2017, 2:32 PM [ in reply to I'll give you $100 over face value for each ticket*** ]

and go 120 plus medical fees

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: i'll consider doing the wilkins

Jan 3, 2017, 2:36 PM

No notice, no email, no call. Just looked on my account and some time between about 10:30 this morning and 2:00 this afternoon, I got moved from sideline to end zone on my order history screen. I have 197 points. I will still go, so the tickets are not for sale. Just disheartening to see all day yesterday sidelines, then get moved to the cheap seats.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mine has changed twice. Right now I'm with you in the

Jan 3, 2017, 2:38 PM

end zone/corner. Who knows what will happen next...

Re: i'll consider doing the wilkins

Jan 3, 2017, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Re: i'll consider doing the wilkins ]

Same here. I think I'd prefer first 5 rows in the upper level sideline over end zone lowers... oh well, at least I'll be there

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

iptay points?***

Jan 3, 2017, 2:27 PM

Re: Well, just found out I didn't get what

Jan 3, 2017, 2:30 PM

same

It's impossible for you guys to know this.

Jan 3, 2017, 2:35 PM

Iptay told me that seats will be filled based on priority points tonight and cards will be charged.

Based on my call 20 minutes ago, no seats were filled yet.

That's just what I've been told.

they probably just lied to you to get you off the phone.***

Jan 3, 2017, 2:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Zero chance our IPTAY donation group was lied to.***

Jan 3, 2017, 2:42 PM

Re: Zero chance our IPTAY donation group was lied to.******

Jan 3, 2017, 2:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

There's a reason you have 6,676.796% more post than I.***

Jan 3, 2017, 2:46 PM

Correct, it's because I've posted 6,676.796% more than you.

Jan 3, 2017, 2:52 PM

HTH

Re: Correct, it's because I've posted 6,676.796% more than you.

Jan 3, 2017, 2:59 PM

thats fuzzy math

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Correct, it's because I've posted 6,676.796% more than you.

Jan 3, 2017, 3:17 PM

Dont we have a math expert on the board?

He is good friends with York

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Sure..

Jan 3, 2017, 3:27 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19169256

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I was told there would be no math on the Tiger Board(s)***

Jan 3, 2017, 2:53 PM [ in reply to There's a reason you have 6,676.796% more post than I.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I was told there would be no maff on the Tiger Board(s)

Jan 3, 2017, 2:54 PM

FIFY

You mean tuff questions like whether 1.7 > 1.5?***

Jan 3, 2017, 2:55 PM [ in reply to I was told there would be no math on the Tiger Board(s)*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOLOL, that never gets old.

Jan 3, 2017, 2:57 PM

link?

Sure..

Jan 3, 2017, 2:59 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19169256

Definitely CM's best post ever***

Jan 3, 2017, 3:03 PM

concur - never gets old***

Jan 3, 2017, 3:00 PM [ in reply to You mean tuff questions like whether 1.7 > 1.5?*** ]

You got a link for that?***

Jan 3, 2017, 3:01 PM [ in reply to You mean tuff questions like whether 1.7 > 1.5?*** ]

Sure...

Jan 3, 2017, 3:03 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20787507

Re: Sure...

Jan 3, 2017, 3:05 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20787563

There's a reason I'm a Legend and you're a recruit.***

Jan 3, 2017, 3:26 PM [ in reply to There's a reason you have 6,676.796% more post than I.*** ]

burn!***

Jan 3, 2017, 3:27 PM

Re: There's a reason I'm a Legend and you're a recruit.***

Jan 3, 2017, 3:29 PM [ in reply to There's a reason I'm a Legend and you're a recruit.*** ]

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

is this a troll post?

Jan 3, 2017, 2:51 PM [ in reply to It's impossible for you guys to know this. ]

Trolls are why I rarely use Tigernet anymore.

How about a screenshot of this supposed call?

Since yesterday mine had 4 Club at $650 each and around

Jan 3, 2017, 3:24 PM

lunch today they it changed to 4 at $550 each. I have 63 priority points so not sure where this will lead. Did confirmation that I will definitely receive 4 tix when I emailed and asked.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had two club level @ $650 each this am

Jan 3, 2017, 4:53 PM

just checked now showing corner/end zone @ $550 each

169 points

I know it takes a lot of money to run a championship program. I just wish they would be a more transparent in their dealings with donors.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic