Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well fellow Clemson fans...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Well fellow Clemson fans...

Nov 6, 2019, 6:33 AM

It was fun while it lasted. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yep, might as well start building for next year now

Nov 6, 2019, 6:36 AM

Dabo needs to start letting the younger guys start since the 2019 season is finished.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Another thing to consider is if we tank the rest of...

Nov 6, 2019, 6:41 AM

this season, we will move up a few places on national signing day. That could be huge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Good point, imagine what Dabo can do with

Nov 6, 2019, 6:49 AM

a higher signing day pick. He’d get all the top recruits.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Would set us up nicely for a 2022 run.***

Nov 6, 2019, 9:04 AM

Re: Would set us up nicely for a 2022 run.***

Nov 6, 2019, 3:32 PM

As long as we cycle back in by the mid 20’s, I’ll be happy

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another thing to consider is if we tank the rest of...

Nov 6, 2019, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Another thing to consider is if we tank the rest of... ]

I figured if we just lose to NC St this weekend we will be back in the top 4. Winning is overrated.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well fellow Clemson fans...

Nov 6, 2019, 6:39 AM

You have to admit that was fun for a bit
We all knew it had to come to an end sometime. We finished 5th in the playoff poll. Its all about National Signing Day now and into college basketball.

Nov 6, 2019, 6:40 AM

Actually, college basketball ended yesterday too.

Nov 6, 2019, 6:48 AM

I thought it ended prior to the season opener, but that's JMO.

You’ll be losing points soon***

Nov 6, 2019, 6:48 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, my good, ole buddy buddy, what did you do? Go out

Nov 6, 2019, 6:51 AM

and celebrate our initial CFP ranking last night by tieing.............someone up? lol

Good day to you, good Friend!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly, I didn’t see it until this morning.

Nov 6, 2019, 6:54 AM

And good morning to you, Hartins.

Contrary to the beliefs of our buddy, GWP, I managed to

Nov 6, 2019, 7:15 AM

stay awake to watch the show, and, thus, have had all night to work myself into a frenzy.

Which is probably a good thing, because those ole gals at Senior Citizens' Bingo kind of like a jolt or two once in a while! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2019, 7:29 AM

I thought is was fair, I have us at #6 in my pole.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why you always posting about your pole?

Nov 6, 2019, 3:49 PM

Not cool.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

i was sooo tired of wearing orange undergarments

Nov 6, 2019, 8:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Your washing machine was probably tired of the same.***

Nov 6, 2019, 8:20 AM

tell em coot

Nov 6, 2019, 9:31 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

What, the 5 minute break between your posts?

Nov 6, 2019, 9:32 AM

;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for saying what we were all thinking***

Nov 6, 2019, 3:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Please stop.***

Nov 6, 2019, 3:45 PM

Don't let it get you down...

Nov 6, 2019, 3:37 PM

...he's just needs a break.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic