Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well boys..my coot buddy came over and I said,"How do you,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Well boys..my coot buddy came over and I said,"How do you,

May 28, 2019, 2:26 PM

like my new dog?"....And he said, " Spud,that ain't a dog". I said, " It most certainly is a dog and I named him Spud"...He said, " I'm tellin' ya that ain't no #### dog"...I said, " Coot buddy..if you can call that sorry team of yours a football team,.......I can darn well call this here deer a dog!"....

Message was edited by: Spud®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer Spud,

May 28, 2019, 2:27 PM

it's a deer

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Tell 'em coot.***

May 28, 2019, 2:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

No more personal attacks. Final warning.***

May 28, 2019, 2:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I guess FM doesn't mind being banned.***

May 28, 2019, 2:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t think DSP minds either....

May 29, 2019, 9:37 AM

Since so many occurrences

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually a fawn***

May 28, 2019, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Deer Spud, ]

Do you cook it differently?***

May 28, 2019, 2:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you shoot his mother?

May 28, 2019, 2:31 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I was bringing his mother over but she escaped

May 28, 2019, 2:50 PM

https://youtu.be/QbSFxlfuf9s

Yes I'm the fat one

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought the fat one was Carolina Jackpot...***

May 28, 2019, 7:04 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought the fat one was Carolina Jackpot...***

May 28, 2019, 7:10 PM

+ 1 for the jackshat reference.

Lol spud, you are crazy. My wife would kill me having a deer

May 28, 2019, 2:36 PM

In the house

You won't believe some stuff that has been in the fridge....

May 28, 2019, 2:39 PM

Catalpa worms for example....and Louisianna pinks....

+1 for louisiana pink reference....

May 28, 2019, 5:14 PM

haven't heard that term since I was a kid. Those are some huge night crawlers....(that's what she said...)

Funny, Spud, my son almost ran over one with the brush hawg

May 28, 2019, 2:51 PM

Saturday. Got a picture of it too and then put it in a safer bedding area. His was even smaller than that "dog." Couldn't have been more than a week old.

A friend actually has it. Found it stuck in a fence...***

May 28, 2019, 3:02 PM

What a weird coincidence

May 28, 2019, 2:57 PM

We had somebody bring a fawn to our house from the park behind our house just this weekend too. We returned it to where they found it and (hopefully) the mother came and got it.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Here’s a pic

May 28, 2019, 2:59 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

I could make a good chili with that***

May 28, 2019, 4:59 PM

Re: Well boys..my coot buddy came over and I said,"How do you,

May 28, 2019, 3:04 PM

even though our property is within our small town,it abuts a considerable amount of wooded area,and so it's not unusual to have deer,mostly doe,come down to feed from our two apple trees.several years ago a spike horn(named him john)had started to visit and was becoming more and more tame.i could approach within 10 ft. or so hoping at some point to get him to feed out of my hand.time went by,and he stopped showing up.asked a neighbor if he had seen the spike lately.his reply was that the local constabulary had shot him.the reasoning was that he mjght be a danger to traffic.i can understand,but it was still sad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 28, 2019, 3:06 PM

p.s.new camera?my neck thanks you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Hey SPuD...does this dog/deer/fawn go fishing with you?

May 28, 2019, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Well boys..my coot buddy came over and I said,"How do you, ]

Haa...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's an interesting fish you have there.

May 28, 2019, 4:07 PM

But, excited the picture is rotated correctly. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 28, 2019, 7:15 PM

Thanks for ruining my mental image of what you looked like. You look nothing like Mr. Potato Head.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2019, 7:50 PM

Is your dog not nervous by those antlers up on the mantel...?

May 28, 2019, 8:12 PM

Classic Spud humor!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be careful Spud, if you keep the deer long term, if it's a

May 28, 2019, 10:13 PM

buck. They don't ever get completely tame. Knew someone who found a baby in the woods, raised it up till it was four or five years old. One day, that buck escaped from his pen and disappeared into the woods. A couple days later, the guy was out on the back side of his farm and all of a sudden, the buck came out of the woods, still had his dog collar on, and trotted right up to the fella. He puts his hand out to pet him on the nose. All of a sudden, that buck lowered his head and charged the guy. Got the 75 year old guy down, beat him up pretty good, before the guy was able to get into his truck!

Yeah, it wa rutting season! The buck started banging on the side of the truck, so the guy got his rifle from behind the seat and shot the deer! The guy was lucky he wasn't the one that got killed.

Message was edited by: longtallsam®

Re: Be careful Spud, if you keep the deer long term, if it's a

May 28, 2019, 11:01 PM

If cooked would that be Bambi on a bun?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Be careful Spud, if you keep the deer long term, if it's a

May 29, 2019, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Be careful Spud, if you keep the deer long term, if it's a ]

Just have his nuts remove if you're going to keep it. And now that he is tame with Spud, He/She will never survive in the wild by just letting it go. I know someone is going to argue the point, so look it up, deer after being tamed don't do well back in the wild bc deer can easily get attached to humans.

THATS A NICE PICKSURE BUT YOU NEED TO NOW

May 29, 2019, 8:14 AM

THAT IS REELY A DEAR AND IT WONT EAT DOG FUD.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BOY THAT DURR WOOD MOST DEFINITLY EAT DOG FOOD

May 29, 2019, 8:38 AM

WHAT ARE YOU A GOT #### VETRANARIAN BOY ?

L I B

May 29, 2019, 9:22 AM

M R ducks

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic