Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We’ll be the most well rested, deepest Conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

We’ll be the most well rested, deepest Conference

Nov 2, 2019, 6:24 PM

Champion playing in the ORANGE BOWL ever! If this is the Championship phase then play like it. Destroy teams not give up to make you feel better playing a fbs school. We dare not hurt anyone’s feelings.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We’ll be the most well rested, deepest Conference

Nov 2, 2019, 6:28 PM

Not sure what you are watching. This team will not be in the Orange Bowl. Nick Satan and crew’s Fundraising campaign to try to buy Clemson out of the playoffs is fruitless

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2019, 6:29 PM

so a 42 point win isn't good enough for you? Come on man it was 42-0 at halftime. What joy do you get in beating the hell out of Wofford type teams? Let all the players have fun. You honestly think with your small brain that the committee doesn't look at the playing time of the starters? Get out of here with your complete nonsense and please go find another team to pull for.

Nov 2, 2019, 6:36 PM

Thank you for your condescending reply. I just think we’re paying good money to Wofferd to be humiliated. We can hug and make nice after the game. As far as letting kids play...great just wait till the 4 th quarter to put in the “woodwind”section of the Tiger Band, .they’d probably be able to stop Wofford from scoring.unlike our scrubs.

Nov 2, 2019, 6:39 PM

"We are paying good money" Tell me how much money have you gave the university?

You're Doubling Down on The Dumb

Nov 2, 2019, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Re: We’ll be the most well rested, deepest Conference ]

LOL

Nov 2, 2019, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: We’ll be the most well rested, deepest Conference ]

Yeah sure, let's risk losing starters to injury in the 3rd quarter of a 49 point game against Wofford just so you can feel better about the amount of points we beat them by.

Nov 2, 2019, 6:45 PM [ in reply to Re: We’ll be the most well rested, deepest Conference ]

The thing is that both teams acknowledged that they were destroyed early. It’s hard for Clemson to have a killer instinct on a corpse they are kicking around for a couple of quarters.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2019, 6:33 PM

I'm amazed at how many people don't get that the playoff committee doesn't care about much we win games like this by. They care that we came out and controlled the game. We were up 49-0 before taking guys out of the game so I'd say we clearly showed control over this game. From that point they don't give a crap whether we win by 80 or 28, it's all the same.

Nov 2, 2019, 6:39 PM

This is a new year, criteria changes. Who knows what the committee will do. They got to believe if we let Wofford score 14 AND probably one more TD then maybe we aren’t playoff material...like you, I don’t know what the committee wants.

Nov 2, 2019, 6:41 PM

It's literally been the way I described for every single year of the CFP. Nobody on that committee is seriously going to leave out an unbeaten P5 conference champion because they beat Wofford by 42 points instead of 49...

Nov 2, 2019, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Re: We’ll be the most well rested, deepest Conference ]

Well, I'm sure every Clemson fan, coaches, players, other under rock dwellers will agree... You are an idiot that doesn't need to drink and post on this site. If Clemson is undefeated with teams that have already lost so far this season Clemson will be in.

Nov 2, 2019, 6:57 PM

I don’t drink alcohol, this is straight shooting. If you like letting this glorified high school team even score, let alone 14 points then, you need to stop drinking...the orange Kool-Aid. Just saying.

Your comments would be more excusable if you’d said you were drinking.***

Nov 2, 2019, 7:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should start

Nov 2, 2019, 7:12 PM [ in reply to Re: We’ll be the most well rested, deepest Conference ]

then all the stupidity wouldn't just be you

Nov 2, 2019, 6:56 PM [ in reply to Re: We’ll be the most well rested, deepest Conference ]

Wow. This is next level stupid.

LOL "we"?...***

Nov 2, 2019, 6:59 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2019, 7:14 PM

Who cares? We are fine. The only real question for me is whether our DL is good enough to win it all. I am not worried about making the playoff.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic