Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, WIS TV in Columbia is having a field day with our
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Well, WIS TV in Columbia is having a field day with our

Oct 10, 2017, 7:01 PM

students not using their ticket allotment. This wasn't an issue when I was a student. First come, first serve by class. Seniors picked up tickets on Monday before the game, Juniors on Tuesday, Sophomores on Wednesday and Freshman on Thursday. People would camp out on the ground floor in front of the Cooper Library each day to get the best tickets within their class. Not a chance any of those students were not going to attend the game. They had too much time and effort invested in getting the best tickets they could get within their class.

Lotteries only work with stiff penalties for failure to use the tickets. A co-worker on mine is an Ohio State grad (in his 50's), and even when he attended Ohio State, he was lucky to be able to get tickets for the better conference games because of the size of the student body versus the student ticket allotment. SCAR has penalties for not using tickets, making them ineligible to receive future tickets after a pattern of not using the ticket.

I have every confidence our University will fix this issue by the Ga Tech game.
Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, WIS TV in Columbia is having a field day with our

Oct 10, 2017, 7:11 PM

May be they should worry about the usc student's activities in the stands.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So USuC has solved:

Oct 10, 2017, 7:14 PM

The parking lot fights? How to commemorate their big win over Louisiana Tech? Stray bullets (btw, is that woman ok?)? Student sex in the stands? Student sex in the dirt parking lots? Their backed up toilets? Drug use in the stands? The broken flame thing? The overly loud music from the DJ (stolen idea from Clemson)? Long lines at the concession stands/running out of food? Coming up with their own ideas instead of stealing from Clemson (see their latest Twitter BS)? What to do with an 80 ft Spurrier banner? The lack of greenery around their stadium? The doo doo ice? And their own empty seat problem?

Message was edited by: tigerdrummer®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

None of that, but apparently they have solved student

Oct 10, 2017, 7:20 PM

ticket allotment issues.

At one point they had a system that monitored how many

Oct 11, 2017, 9:36 AM

events you went to. Attending volleyball, soccer, and other sporting events gave you points. The more points you had the better football tickets you got. Wonder if that worked?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So USuC has solved:

Oct 11, 2017, 10:25 AM [ in reply to So USuC has solved: ]

Not to mention hookers on the street corners and drug dealers outside the stadium and a ###### head coach.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2017, 7:17 PM

May be they should worry about the usc student's activities in the stands.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's only a story in Columbia because it is a story

Oct 10, 2017, 7:24 PM

at Clemson. It took them until Tuesday night to report on something that was all over this and other Clemson websites since Saturday.

Re: It's only a story in Columbia because it is a story

Oct 10, 2017, 8:55 PM

Yeah, they need to concentrate on their own turf. They are no where near the station they were in the past.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, it seems to me...

Oct 11, 2017, 12:29 AM

they still suck just exactly like they have in the past.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 10, 2017, 9:01 PM

Have any of USUC's athletes managed to actually obtain a degree from that school? Maybe focus on that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2017, 9:34 PM

WIS is also known as the fake news channel for USuck.....best thing to do is turn them off and move on to another channel...........Go Tigers!!!!!!!!

Oct 10, 2017, 9:48 PM

WIS is just like the rest of the weak news media.

Looking for a easy story that requires no effort on their part. If they can find a story on the courthouse steps, the emergency room, the morgue, or the county jail they are are "all in."

If it requires real investigation, they lost that when Jody Barr left.

Jody may have feared for his safety, because he told the truth, and did not hold back!

Well if anything were going to motivate today's CU students

Oct 10, 2017, 10:19 PM

to turn out and show their pride all through gameday it would be catching shade from the coot's flagship TV station.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For them, I guess that's better than ...

Oct 10, 2017, 11:22 PM

reporting on the train wreck that is $CU (i.e., pi$$ poor attendance at all home games, parking lot fights, stray bullets, random sex in the tailgating lots, backed-up toilets, and hand jobs in the stands. I won't even get into the lousy product on the field).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I think you meant "finger job"***

Oct 11, 2017, 12:56 AM

The WIS station manager doesn't even know that the

Oct 11, 2017, 9:37 AM

capital city of Kentucky is Frankfort.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic