Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Watson's goal: "Go undefeated and win it all"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

FB Update: Watson's goal: "Go undefeated and win it all"

Apr 8, 2015, 9:55 AM

Watson's goal: "Go undefeated and win it all"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meanwhile In Columbia South Carolina***

Apr 8, 2015, 10:00 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

For once it's a realistic goal...***

Apr 8, 2015, 10:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

For real. He says undefeated and I'm like...YASSSS***

Apr 8, 2015, 10:12 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

this is what I like to see...

Apr 8, 2015, 10:49 AM

Out of young men like DW, to have goals/expectations, believe that they are attainable, & willing to work for them. Really hope the entire roster & coaching staff are like this b/c there's no reason this shouldn't be a year in - year out expectation of the program & something that was long missing during the 90s & 2000s.

GO TIGERS!!! Make 2015 the year

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How recent is this photo?

Apr 8, 2015, 11:08 AM

He looks like he's added a lot of bulk to his upper body. Hopefully his lower body is reflecting the same changes. That would bode well for him staying healthy this season.

H'es at 210 lbs. right now. Target weight is 215 by fall***

Apr 8, 2015, 11:21 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: H'es at 210 lbs. right now. Target weight is 215 by fall***

Apr 8, 2015, 11:29 AM

TigerWoods, that would be a great weight for him. I believe he is already much stronger than last year! If he can just stay healthy, Ofzfensive line dominate like I believe they can and Venables defense can maintain and grow each game I believe the sky is the limit!!! Go Tigers!!

Re: FB Update: Watson's goal: "Go undefeated and win it all"

Apr 8, 2015, 11:58 AM

Watson's resilience after everything he faced and went through in his true freshman year is exactly the type of young man that it takes to fulfill his goals. I have the faith in Watson's abilities that he will reach his goals of putting another NC trophy in our trophy case before his time is up at Clemson. His skills with the confidence he has in himself, with the loads of talent he will be surrounded with, Clemson will be squeezing the life out of our opponents soon. I think that 4 years ago a young recruit, Stephone Anthony, had it right when he said that Clemson is coming. Clemson is coming I believe, and we're coming led by DeShaun (Anaconda) Watson squeezing the last breath from our opponents. Clemson will be coming to a FB arena near you kicking A$$ and not caring about their names!!! :) Go Tigerssss, hear us ROAR!!! I'm so thankful and appreciative of the level Dabo and staff has our Clemson Tigers playing at. Oh yea, we are coming, we're coming to beat the best to be the best....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well Im On Board With That Goal....Shall I Spot The Ball??***

Apr 8, 2015, 1:49 PM

WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?!?!??!?!?!?!

Apr 8, 2015, 1:53 PM

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well Im On Board With That Goal....Shall I Spot The Ball??***

Apr 8, 2015, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Well Im On Board With That Goal....Shall I Spot The Ball??*** ]

ABSOLUTELY. SPOT THE BALL!!!!

Apr 8, 2015, 2:20 PM

The GT, FSU, and ND games are the only ones that will be Close this season. All at home so I think we will be ok. The biggest trap game will be Lville on the road but I think the Tigers will win that one also. If the Tigers stay healthy and the D can hold teams under 30pts this year will be a great one.

i'm all for this!***

Apr 8, 2015, 2:32 PM

Apr 8, 2015, 2:37 PM

That goal is extremely attainable. We got this!

"Go undefeated and win it all" every YEAR!

Apr 8, 2015, 3:58 PM

I hope and believe we are going to win all of our games every YEAR, I guess that's more realistic some years than others. We had the talent in 87-89 but we didn't win it. That stupid probation hurt us. As a life long( come out of the womb yelling go Tigers in November of 1967) Clemson fan I thought we would win them all. Cried when we would lose as a kid and jump up and down scream for every win. (Glad I wasn't a coot)

Anyway, I think we are going to win it all again this year. Probably not realistic but I know Dabo will get at least 10 wins and if Watson stays healthy their's no stopping us. Go Tigers

My prediction this year is consistent. We will win them all!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: "Go undefeated and win it all" every YEAR!

Apr 8, 2015, 5:09 PM

Are we related? I came out of the womb in November of 1967 saying the same thing.

Apr 8, 2015, 5:22 PM

November 27 1952;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2015, 8:50 PM

Go back 9 months from November. That puts you right around Valentine's Day. Incidentally, I was also born in November.

Apr 8, 2015, 5:11 PM

....basketball.....baseball......basketball......baseball....... ...............the long dull drone like sound..................DID SOMEONE SAY FOOTBALL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic