Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, I have had been helping Mrs. Spud hang a couple of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Well, I have had been helping Mrs. Spud hang a couple of

Jun 9, 2019, 4:01 PM

pics in the bonus room and I have had the soccer game on with these blue and red teams.....It is like watching a baseball game where it is ball one, ball two, ball three,and then the pitcher throws one strike and the batter is out and you start all over...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, I have had been helping Mrs. Spud hang a couple of

Jun 9, 2019, 4:08 PM

+1 for helping Mrs. Spud. She’da Boss Lady!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SPuD..at 27,000+ brownie points

Jun 9, 2019, 4:28 PM

you will be the 1st blogger on any sports site in the USA that will have used fishing & fish pics to get noticed & admired.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I passed that along....***

Jun 9, 2019, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, I have had been helping Mrs. Spud hang a couple of ]

Jun 9, 2019, 4:49 PM

Is helping Mrs. Spud a guilt redemption plea for something you did or didn't do?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's always the possibility that...

Jun 9, 2019, 5:01 PM

it's about what he's wanting to do, Joe. I don't know why I'm pointing it out to an elder.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Dabo refers to it as money in the bank....***

Jun 9, 2019, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, I have had been helping Mrs. Spud hang a couple of ]

Re: I think Dabo refers to it as money in the bank....***

Jun 10, 2019, 8:00 AM

I can build up a big "bank account", but somehow I can "spend" it very quickly. It takes longer to build than to spend in her house (notice I said "her" house).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2019, 8:26 PM

Did you hang them like the pics you take? Sideways?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2019, 12:24 AM

POTD

Jun 10, 2019, 12:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Well, I have had been helping Mrs. Spud hang a couple of ]

Pics are pics. Sideways, upside down, it doesn’t matter. It’s the gist of what you’re trying to project. Spud does that like no other!

Hanging pictures and watching soccer.. is that you JHOP????***

Jun 10, 2019, 5:12 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2019, 8:24 AM

Ya'll just don't understand "Ole Spud's" modus operandi. Spud is like Squire Danaher in the movie " The Quiet Man. The Squire always had a little book that he was putting things down in. Spud has one too, so he entered this slight inconvenience down in his little book. He will cleverly parlay this small bet into a big win on the Wando!! Go Spud!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic