Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well Boys, I am once again a Baltimore fan. I haven't pulled
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Well Boys, I am once again a Baltimore fan. I haven't pulled

Apr 27, 2012, 11:33 PM

for them in a long,long time, but now that they picked up Dewayne I am gonna give'em a shot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bahahahah....

Apr 27, 2012, 11:36 PM

correction in 1, 2, 3, 4

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well Boys, I am once again a Baltimore fan. I haven't pulled

Apr 27, 2012, 11:36 PM

Colts moved from Baltimore Many many years ago..Allen will be in Indy..

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he said it's been a long time since he pulled for them***

Apr 27, 2012, 11:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know where that peckerhead moved them to in the still of

Apr 27, 2012, 11:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Well Boys, I am once again a Baltimore fan. I haven't pulled ]

the night. Pulled a Charlie Pell on the whole city. They will always be the Baltimore Colts to some of us old timers. I hope he is as good as John Mackey was.

Art Modell did the same thing with the Browns to Baltimore.***

Apr 28, 2012, 6:53 AM

Tiger/Terrier

Yep, and I never was a Brown's fan and surely won't ever be

Apr 28, 2012, 8:07 AM

a Raven's fan.

You mean he did a Purnell in the middle of the night***

Apr 30, 2012, 2:28 AM [ in reply to I know where that peckerhead moved them to in the still of ]

Apr 28, 2012, 4:57 AM

You must not have watched much pro football for a long time either.Last time I checked the Indianapolis Colts drafted Allen,not the Baltimore Colts,which are now the Baltimore Ravens, and who did not draft Allen.
So are you pulling for the Colts,or the Ravens?

Comprendre Amigo?

Apr 28, 2012, 6:13 AM

Colts, as in the team DA went regardless of city.

The Baltimore Colts are not the Baltimore Ravens.***

Apr 28, 2012, 8:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Well Boys, I am once again a Baltimore fan. I haven't pulled ]

^they are young, they do not understand. I do :)***

Apr 28, 2012, 7:23 AM

Young, and full of #### and vinegar as they say.***

Apr 28, 2012, 8:09 AM

Re: Young, and full of #### and vinegar as they say.***

Apr 28, 2012, 9:55 AM

Couldn't agree more Spud, Ravens will never replace "The Colts" Irsay and Modell Suck!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A topic close to my little football heart.....

Apr 28, 2012, 10:22 AM

grew up a huge BALTIMORE Colt fan---worshipped at the iconic statue of Johnny U, Ordell Braise, John Mackey, Alan Ameche, Seneca's own Jimmy Orr, Ray Berry, the list goes on and on and on.

When that piece of slime Robert Irsay sneaked the organization out of town under the cover of darkness, he left this fan with no NFL team to cheer for......Indiannapolis should NEVER have been allowed to use the proud horseshoe emblem as their logo.
And it appears the Jim Irsay is cut from the same cloth as his dad....his handling of the Payton Manning situation so reminded me of John Unitas being traded to San Diego to finish his career after what he'd meant to the city of Baltimore and the legion of Colt fans.

Business is business and loyalty to an organization has no place in business...particularly if the Irsay family happens to own that business

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A topic close to my little football heart.....

Apr 28, 2012, 10:47 AM

I didn't realize that the original "Orrsville" was in Seneca and not the corner of the horeshoe. If anyone saw the ESPN 30-30 about the Colt's Band they will realize what kind of "slime" the Irsay clan really is. The flight out of Baltimore began with the Unitas exile.

Sadly, I can name more players off the Colts back in the day

Apr 28, 2012, 10:54 AM [ in reply to A topic close to my little football heart..... ]

........Matte,Hendrix,Bubba Smith,Mike Curtis,Rick Volk,Lydell Mitchell, than I can on any NFL team today. I just lost interest some time ago when players began playing for 7 different teams during a career.

lol....I had to stop myself or I'd have filled the post with

Apr 28, 2012, 11:04 AM

nothing but names from back then. Two of note we both omitted were Jim Parker and Artie Donovan.

You know, I've tried to cheer for the Panthers because they're close by and I have attended a few games....but its just not the same.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are a little before me. I don't remember them. Probably

Apr 28, 2012, 11:07 AM

about 2 or 3 years old at the time. I even liked Bill Curry back then.........................

lol....I liked him too....till his sentiment towards Clemson

Apr 28, 2012, 11:16 AM

became public......now I despise him

Apr 28, 2012, 11:53 AM

I am a Clemson fan, and while I wish the guys who are drafted well, it doesn't matter to me how they do as long as they are well paid.

Apr 30, 2012, 2:09 AM

I knew what you were talking about, Spud!! I remember watching Johnny U., Tom Matte, John Mackey on Sunday's, with a big ol plate of momma's fried chicken!!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic