Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
with ND being probably the biggest game in the history
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,633

with ND being probably the biggest game in the history

Sep 29, 2015, 4:03 PM

of the Harris Poll

should our staff rethink their philosophy if we win the toss? Is there an advantage to be gained by choosing to play defense first this weekend?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: with ND being probably the biggest game in the history

Sep 29, 2015, 4:06 PM

I defended your honor, as if, in your absence. You make it difficult sometimes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I imagine CT1988 gave quite the facepalm before typing

Sep 29, 2015, 4:32 PM

that post.

And deservedly so.

Well, I speak for those disenfranchised Tigers

Sep 29, 2015, 4:28 PM

That are waiting on the release of the Gallop poll before declaring ND as the biggest game in history.

Re: Well, I speak for those disenfranchised Tigers

Sep 29, 2015, 4:39 PM

Like Dabo say's "ND is our next big game" then it's on to GT, our next big game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope they aren't that stupid

Sep 29, 2015, 4:40 PM

If we win the toss and choose to play defense, that means ND still has the option for the second half. If you want to play defense first the smart thing is to defer your choice to the second half.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...and it says Olde...???***

Sep 29, 2015, 4:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are you sure about that?***

Sep 29, 2015, 4:44 PM [ in reply to I hope they aren't that stupid ]

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

listen to the choices

Sep 29, 2015, 11:31 PM

You can kick or receive or chose which goal to defend. If you chose the goal to defend the other team has the choice for the second half.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what happens if we choose defense first?

Sep 29, 2015, 11:34 PM

would we have a choice in the 2nd half too?

"would we have a choice in the 2nd half too?" WHAT PART OF

Sep 30, 2015, 7:08 AM

YES DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

So you paddled back...?***

Sep 29, 2015, 4:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The advantage here is giving up the kick off return for a TD

Sep 29, 2015, 4:46 PM

after half time. Helps TV ratings

They should at least know Ali.

Sep 29, 2015, 4:58 PM

I will say that both ND games in the 70's from my yrs of being a fan were the very start of us becoming a national entity in FB. Us being 1-1 with the 70's match-up while considering our followed success and ND's storied success makes this game iconic. Add on the Dwight Clark/ Joe Montana NFL connection then it really gets up there. I personally think our UGA games were the biggest, even throughout the 80's, in wins/losses/titles etc. I don't know this Harris guy, much less his poll(Clowney's dad might know)but our team needs to know the significance of this game and it's history. Oh and Ali too.

Boulware Bomaye!

Re: with ND being probably the biggest game in the history

Sep 30, 2015, 7:25 AM

Are we using a GOLD coin to do the toss and are there going to be ACC refs calling heads or tails?

Smack them in the mouth with defense and give the offense a short field for the first of many TDs!

The crowd will be the loudest at this point!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,633
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic