Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Weird. When I signed on after the loss the other night, the entire first page
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1,972

Weird. When I signed on after the loss the other night, the entire first page

Jan 10, 2015, 2:38 PM

Was about losing, Brownell, etc.

Weird how we win and only about half the first page pertains to basketball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Weird. When I signed on after the loss the other night, the entire first page

Jan 10, 2015, 2:57 PM

Those that think Brad is a drag on the Tiger basketball program are in their caves for awhile.
We still have to play UVA in Charlottesville and they are tougher than Pitt, UNC or Louisville.
I think Brad finally got some of the players to relax a bit and it showed with their reduction in TOs & shooting. Harrison and AA are going to have to play with more poise. Got really great play off the bench from 3 of the folks today.
Let
Let's wait to see how long it is before Swofford and his staff give UNC or Duke or UVA such a perilous 3 game stretch----on the road! That will never, ever happen. Roy and Coach K will call him on that type deal if he were to try it.
Maybe this team can find some offense. What has happened to P. Rooks, who is getting zero court time these days?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Weird. When I signed on after the loss the other night, the entire first page

Jan 10, 2015, 3:16 PM

This proves bad news travels much faster than good news. It was a good win,NOONE can take that away from these guys!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2015, 3:18 PM

I was one of the few on here defending his honor and received a beat down lol.

Jan 10, 2015, 3:20 PM

It'll happen again after the next loss.

Jan 10, 2015, 3:20 PM

I would hope more people would be mad with losing to the 5th ranked team in the nation . When we had them beat vs beating a unranked pitt team

Jan 10, 2015, 3:21 PM

54 really? Really?

Jan 10, 2015, 3:23 PM

He is one of them

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2015, 3:26 PM

I really don't understand why one should be mad for losing to #5. Mad? Got the mindset of a kid?

I understand being upset but losing to #5 is expected. We aren't close to being able to realistically believe we should beat #5s.

Yeah, we may upset someone occasionally but it's not realistic to believe that we SHOULD.

Jan 10, 2015, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Weird. When I signed on after the loss the other night, the entire first page ]

Itd be different if that's the only time. But, time after time, when we lose, the entire first page is post after post bashing our players, Brownell, etc.

You can look at all of my posts I have never bashed the basketball team . What I should have said was I can see why they would be so upset over almost beating the number 5 team in the country over jumping for joy over beating unranked pitt

Again 54, you're not smart huh?

Jan 10, 2015, 3:29 PM

This is year 5 and you are trying to show beating unranked pitt as progress

Jan 10, 2015, 3:31 PM

Hmmm..you just said you've never bashed our basketball team?

Jan 10, 2015, 3:33 PM

What did I say that's so bad ? It's the truth this is year 5 and we beat unranked pitt .

Jan 10, 2015, 3:36 PM

What do you consider progress?

And don't give me the "we should be in the top 4 or 5 of the ACC" or beating top 5 teams crap.

We've never done that consistently and it'll take Years before any coach could have us doing that.

Realistically, what do you consider progress?

Never argue with a #### fan. Will just try to bring you

Jan 10, 2015, 4:18 PM

down to their level. Could never imagine in my wildest dreams having fun posting on a coot board.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never argue with a #### fan. Will just try to bring you

Jan 10, 2015, 4:28 PM

They'll beat us with experience lol

Jan 10, 2015, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Weird. When I signed on after the loss the other night, the entire first page ]

The OP years would be good

Jan 10, 2015, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Weird. When I signed on after the loss the other night, the entire first page ]

Pitt wins more than 80% of their home games. I'd say that's a good win. Especially considering they were predicted to finish in the top half of the ACC ahead of us.

Jan 10, 2015, 3:32 PM

Progress IS beating teams predicted to finish in FRONT of us.

Jan 10, 2015, 3:36 PM

In year 2 or 3 maybe but this is year 5

Jan 10, 2015, 3:39 PM

Didn't answer the question.

And year 5 ain't crap when you consider we've pretty much NEVER been a consistent top ACC team.

Jan 10, 2015, 3:44 PM

"Progress IS beating teams predicted to finish in FRONT of us."
When we do it consistently then that's progress not beating pitt and losing some of the other games we have is unacceptable .

"And year 5 ain't crap when you consider we've pretty much NEVER been a consistent top ACC team. "
We will always be that way when we have people getting excited over beating unranked pitt

Jan 10, 2015, 3:47 PM

We're 1-2 in ACC play. Both ACC games we lost are to teams AHEAD of us, not behind us.

Jan 10, 2015, 3:51 PM

"We're 1-2 in ACC play. Both ACC games we lost are to teams AHEAD of us, not behind us. "
Did you forget we are 9 and 6 . Some of those teams we got beat by are not good

Jan 10, 2015, 3:53 PM

Hmm..We've been talking ACC in this entire thread....And fact is both teams we've lost to in ACC play are predicted to finish well ahead of us.

I know...you have no legitimate come back....

Jan 10, 2015, 4:03 PM

I judge the whole body of work sorry not just the acc

The bashers are all licking their wounds today. Go Tigers!***

Jan 10, 2015, 4:11 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The bashers are all licking their wounds today. Go Tigers!***

Jan 10, 2015, 4:14 PM

No. There is one right above your post trying to find something to ##### about.

Somehow beaten Pitt on the road doesn't equal progress.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1,972
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic