»
Topic: Trenton Simpson
Replies: 9   Last Post: May 16, 2019 1:32 AM by: PanamaRob
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Trenton Simpson

Posted: May 15, 2019 2:38 PM

With Shaq Smith being a RS he actually should open a scholarship for us if he chooses to go through with his transfer, Trenton Simpson I believe would be our top candidate to receive that offer as he hasn't already and our coaches have been very high on him. (recently he skyrocketed in the rankings but when our coaches were in a lot of contact he was nowhere near as high)

Re: Trenton Simpson

[1]
Posted: May 15, 2019 2:39 PM

Webb just got a CB to Clemson

Webb more likely IMO

Posted: May 15, 2019 3:10 PM

From what I read regarding Simpson and our staff the staff wanted to see him play more LB first before pulling the trigger. That doesn’t seem to mesh with his decision timeline (hence us not in his top 5). If I was going to pick a guy I’d prefer Simpson just because I think he’s a freak athlete and let BV really teach him the LB position but Webb is a really good LB as well so I’m fine with either one.

Re: Webb more likely IMO

Posted: May 15, 2019 3:16 PM

We're not in his top 5 because we haven't offered him yet.

Right

Posted: May 15, 2019 3:18 PM

We’re waiting to see more of him playing LB before we offer and he’s trying to make his decision sooner than later.

Posted: May 15, 2019 3:38 PM

georgia hasn't offered Pryor, but they are in his top 6. In reality, anyone can put any team in their top schools to make themselves appear better

Posted: May 15, 2019 6:58 PM

Am a little leary about taking a commitment from Pryor, who is a candidate to flip if UGA offers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: May 15, 2019 7:05 PM

I'm inclined to agree with you on this. But with our good standing with most commitments staying outside of those that don't qualify I would like to think he isn't going to decommit if he chooses Clemson.

Posted: May 15, 2019 8:17 PM

Agree with you - Seth.... My only concern is that UGA might know his first name - and we apparently did not in the article about him today... Should that be a concern?? -:D

2019 purple level member

Posted: May 16, 2019 1:32 AM

Webb has committed, he just has to go public.

Replies: 9  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2077 people have read this post