Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After we win the national championship again this year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

After we win the national championship again this year

Dec 12, 2017, 12:35 PM

do you think it's an absolute certainty that KB2 will leave for the NFL? They're already starting the KB2 Heisman talk so he's obviously one of the best players in the country. Winning a natty will probably make his decision to leave a little easier, especially in a year where all of the other QBs that will enter the draft are really, really bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: After we win the national championship again this year

Dec 12, 2017, 12:36 PM

I think he'll stay one more year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But why? What more could he possibly prove?

Dec 12, 2017, 12:38 PM

After winning the natty he should go get paid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We won't win the national championship again this year

Dec 12, 2017, 12:37 PM

The game is in January, 2018. Morun.

Snowflake Basher........Out

You know what I meant, just answer the questions and

Dec 12, 2017, 12:39 PM

stop being a racist

No***

Dec 12, 2017, 12:40 PM

Re: We won't win the national championship again this year

Dec 12, 2017, 12:46 PM [ in reply to We won't win the national championship again this year ]

Didn't you see the poast about being sirius on the Tigerboards? Grow up.

Re: We won't win the national championship again this year

Dec 12, 2017, 12:53 PM [ in reply to We won't win the national championship again this year ]

If you're going to call someone a moron, at least know how to spell it.

Its Moran

Dec 12, 2017, 12:59 PM

Morun

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

It's moran

Dec 12, 2017, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: We won't win the national championship again this year ]

moran

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Bles you're hart. Moaron***

Dec 12, 2017, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: We won't win the national championship again this year ]

Re: After we win the national championship again this year

Dec 12, 2017, 12:45 PM

I don't think so. He's got all the measurables to be a high draft pick, but he still has like half a year's worth of tape where he made some bad throws and wasn't playing to the level he is right now.

Kelly in week 13 vs. Kelly in the first few weeks is like a whole different guy, which is saying something because he was effective to start the season and he's a weapon now.

I think one more season of good tape would be great for him. He is a lot more accurate on off-balance throws and throws on the run and I think showing he can stay in the pocket and make throws with consistency and make reads would be huge.

Kelly's best throw all season was in week 2

Dec 12, 2017, 12:51 PM

The outside-shoulder throw to Ray Ray against Auburn was unbelievable.

Re: Kelly's best throw all season was in week 2

Dec 12, 2017, 12:56 PM

I'll have to go back and find that one. He has had a few great "drop in the bucket" deep ball throws too. The one to Deon Cain against Kent State opened my eyes a bit too. That's an impressive throw to hit even on an empty field with no defense out there.

Fantastic throw & catch, RRIII deserves a lot of credit...

Dec 12, 2017, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Kelly's best throw all season was in week 2 ]

for holding off the inside defender with his position, catching it away from contact.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had a few better ones against Miami. And others all year.***

Dec 12, 2017, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Kelly's best throw all season was in week 2 ]

I don't disagree that he needs more tape to show scouts

Dec 12, 2017, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: After we win the national championship again this year ]

but this is a guy who could impress at the combine with his measurables. Scouts will freak out when they see his 40 time. Also, there will be more QB competition in the draft next year.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic