Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We will go 15-0 because.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,922

We will go 15-0 because.

Oct 16, 2018, 4:33 PM

With Trevor Lawrence at QB I don’t think knowone can stop our running game. Not even Alabama I mean sure stack the box. And Trevor Lawrence hits a few deep balls and defense backs off again and Ettiene runs wild. I mean really there’s nothing wrong with the Clemson offense accept to many bubble screens. But tell me who can stop the Clemson run game? That’s right no one can. Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We will go 15-0 because.

Oct 16, 2018, 4:38 PM

I think Clemson is clearly the 2nd best team in the country behind Alabama right now.

It's worth noting though that Alabama gets up big in the first half and then takes Tua out along with other starters.

I think we could score 35 against Alabama, but the question is whether or not our secondary can keep Tua from throwing for 350 and 4 touchdowns.

That said, I think our chances are a h e l l of a lot better than what the pundits would say. Clemson is the team to challenge Alabama.

Oct 16, 2018, 4:40 PM

Bama had their starting D in against Missu on Saturday night...up 29 points with 2 minutes left in the game.

Missu moved into the redzone but got intercepted in in endzone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2018, 5:43 PM

I'll settle for 7-0 and not listen to guys like you that think they know it all!

Oct 16, 2018, 7:23 PM

I don't think he knows it all ... he doesn't even know the English language. Hope he is not a grad.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,922
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic