Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Clemson Basketball Preview vs. VT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

BKB Update: Clemson Basketball Preview vs. VT

Feb 20, 2017, 2:59 PM

Clemson Basketball Preview vs. VT

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BKB Update: Clemson Basketball Preview vs. VT

Feb 20, 2017, 3:06 PM

Too much riding for Va Tech to take us lightly even if they won first game. Meaning they are tougher than us. They are missing a starter Clark, but didn't hurt Miami missing Newton and the Hokies are deeper than Miami.

Re: BKB Update: Clemson Basketball Preview vs. VT

Feb 20, 2017, 3:08 PM

@#%

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

We will find a way to lose at the end. As always

Feb 21, 2017, 2:10 AM

Hate to be a realist , but just look at our record. It's hideous and hard to even look at especially when we were suppose to be so much better this year. Next year will be even worse seeing as though we won't have Blossomgame , Holmes, and Sitti. That's 3 starters an all American and 40%+ career 3pt shooter. All that said I think the most overlooked thing is how badly we have recruited at the bigman positions. Center and PF . We only have Thomas and Robertin next year. To me Clemson is losing the rebound margin everygame due to this yet I'm not seeing any changes in our recruiting efforts. We run a 1 bigman set instead of the normal 2. I'm sorry but something needs to change here. Either Brad needs to suck up and start fixing things or we need a new coach because with a new 60 million gym and tons of donations, we can't afford to sit back and be average anymore.

Re: We will find a way to lose at the end. As always

Feb 21, 2017, 11:39 AM

Nothing is wrong with being a realist & to expand on that - Brownell has had his time at Clemson & it didn't work out. He ran a clean program, seemed like an ok guy but it's a bottom line world we live in.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic