Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Interview Insider: Mark Richt says Clemson "thoroughly whipped us"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

New Story: Interview Insider: Mark Richt says Clemson "thoroughly whipped us"

Dec 3, 2017, 1:23 AM

Interview Insider: Mark Richt says Clemson "thoroughly whipped us"

No. 1 Clemson defeated No. 7 Miami 38-3 Saturday night in Bank of America Stadium to claim its third consecutive ACC Championship. Both head coaches and players from both teams had plenty to say about Clemson’s dominant effort. Below is a transcript from the media session. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Impressive comments and graciousness demonstrated by

Dec 3, 2017, 12:04 PM

Christian Wilkins and Kelly Bryant. I'm proud of this team for their performance on the field and their character off the field.

We were in Berrios’ top group before he committed

Dec 3, 2017, 12:46 PM

I wonder if he ever thinks about if he would’ve have chosen us.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: We were in Berrios’ top group before he committed

Dec 3, 2017, 4:57 PM

I’ve wondered that about Rashan Gary too. Seriously - Michigan?

Re: We were in Berrios’ top group before he committed

Dec 3, 2017, 4:58 PM [ in reply to We were in Berrios’ top group before he committed ]

where would he play

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Interview Insider: Mark Richt says Clemson "thoroughly whipped us"

Dec 3, 2017, 1:11 PM

One of the most dominating Tiger games I've ever watched, against any opponent. Mauve last year's beat down wast better, but Miami is a much better team. The ACC-C was really a great team effort in all phases.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Interview Insider: Mark Richt says Clemson "thoroughly whipped us"

Dec 3, 2017, 1:17 PM

Yes we have been the best team in the ACC and in the country last year with the same chance to be the best in the country this year also. We have two games left to play if we win them both one game at a time. We have to beat who ever they match us up with in our first playoff game, and then beat the team that won their playoff game. Beat them both one game and one play at a time, and we will be the best team in the country two straight back to back years in a row. There has never been a better time to walk tall and be as proud as we are now as Clemson Tigers. And to think that it was said when we lost 5 games to the coots that Clemson was done and never again would we be back. Little did they know that we never give up nor will we ever throw in the towel bc they think they have beat us down. We have never in the history as Clemson Tigers have we been beat down that we just Quit and stay down, and we NEVER will. We Are Clemson, we are the Fighting Tigers of Clemson that will NOT Ever Quit!!! Go Clemson Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic