Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We play Boston College next........Right?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

We play Boston College next........Right?

Oct 9, 2013, 8:52 PM

All I keep Hearing! Seeing! and Reading about is some chump a$$ team in Florida

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Us fans won't effect the outcome

Oct 9, 2013, 9:02 PM

I think the team is focused on bc.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well there is one way we can affect it actually

Oct 9, 2013, 9:12 PM

We can make Death Valley just as loud as intimidating this week as we would the next... not saying it'll actually happen to that level but let's rock the Valley this Saturday and help make sure the Tigers are still undefeated!

GO TIGERS

Re: We play Boston College next........Right?

Oct 9, 2013, 9:19 PM

I disagree that what the fans do does not matter! These players are kids who are not in a vacuum! They see and hear about what is on Tigernet, Facebook, twitter, ESPN, the news channels, the newspapers, etc. They talk to their families and friends and Clemson classmates who are reading all this stuff!
They are trying to stay focused but all this this contributes to distracting them! We need to show them that the fans are ALL IN and focusing on the game at hand instead of the one after or Pasadena or Clowney or anything else other than the current business...which this week is BC!! If we don't then we are making Dabo's job a lot harder!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Sarcasm not directed at T-Net

Oct 10, 2013, 2:16 AM

It was more at the "EXPERTS" and the media.
I don't want them to tell me about the biggest game in ACC history!!!!
I want analysis on BC...and what our coaches and players need to do to win this game. BLAH BLAH BLAH........Im sorry...........GERMANS GERMANS GERMANS
Go Tigers!!! Beat BC and keep that ugly leather helmet!

Re: My Sarcasm not directed at T-Net

Oct 10, 2013, 6:46 AM

you want the media breaking down Clemson-BC? Yeah, that should keep people tuned in. CFB media is not targeted to Clemson fans, it's targeted to cfb fans. And cfb fans don't give 2 squirts of p!ss about any game involving BC.

hamlet is right.

Oct 10, 2013, 7:12 AM [ in reply to My Sarcasm not directed at T-Net ]

Espn want ratings. They want each show rated highly but they especially want the game they broadcast to dominate the screens because that's where they get the big advertising bucks.

I expect they'll talk about the BC/Clemson game a little more as we get closer to gametime but you have to consider the FSU/Clemson game means more to them because it's gonna host Gameday.

They are gonna spend each week hyping that week's gameday and giving leadins to the prospective upcoming Gamedays. That's where they get the big bucks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic