Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruiting questions?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Recruiting questions?

Jul 26, 2015, 10:31 PM

With Bryce Mattew off the board, is there any chance we get on EJ Price more? Also, why aren't we recruiting Damar Hamlin hard? He is the tall cornerback that Venables like and had us in his top 10 and did not even visit us previously I believe

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need to get Hamlin on campus for a legit shot.

Jul 26, 2015, 10:44 PM

Don't really know how we made his top 10 but we are a longshot. He wants a good relationship with the DB coach at wherever school he ends up at. By the look of his top 10, most of the schools are relatively close by (ND, Ohio St, PITT, Va Tech, Penn St) and most services believe these are the teams to beat. Miami, us, Mich State, Auburn and UCLA are the outsiders. I believe he added these schools in because he likes them/makes him look really good. I don't know if our interest is mutually at his level or why it isn't. Maybe TWoods and TigerBry can add some info.

Yesterday, Price named Auburn, Tenn and Georgia his leaders. I believe we backed off a while back and that ship is long gone. Maybe the coaches saw the writing on the wall that he would go somewhere else.

Re: We need to get Hamlin on campus for a legit shot.

Jul 26, 2015, 10:46 PM

It just confuses me why we haven't got Hamlin on campus. He looks like a stud

I agree, IMO we need a CB take for this class.

Jul 26, 2015, 10:58 PM

He would be a great addition. I don't know if it's character issues, grades, lack of fit in scheme or what. Maybe he's just a hard person to schedule around or the coaches can already project him going to a local school, I don't know.

I always like our chances when we get someone on an official visit so thats step #1.

We know to turn the heat up on Landon Dickerson...

Jul 27, 2015, 4:29 AM

since we missed out on Matthews and Yarbrough. I still think Simpson is ours but we need another good OL to complete this class. Reeves may end up being good, and I doubt the staff, but it looks like he has quite a bit of weight to put on before he will be a factor...

4 star OL from NC.. VT and UT are the rumored favorites..

http://247sports.com/Player/Landon-Dickerson-76786

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic