Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: David Hood: Watkins' punishment needs to fit the crime
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 81
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: David Hood: Watkins' punishment needs to fit the crime

May 4, 2012, 6:13 PM

David Hood: Watkins' punishment needs to fit the crime

Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins needs to be punished for his actions. It will be a learning experience for the Fort Myers native and one that will make him a better man. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I struggle to understand how USuCk gets mentioned in this.

May 4, 2012, 6:21 PM

Its not like they are involved one way or the other.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's saying we don't want it to turn into a "Garcia"

May 4, 2012, 6:23 PM

If you get away with it once, you'll do it again. Or 4 times.

We have to show usuc who's boss!***

May 4, 2012, 6:26 PM

Re: We have to show usuc who's boss!***

May 4, 2012, 7:08 PM

We need to do that on the field. I doubt we'll ever change their attitude toward their player's off the field behavior.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We have to show usuc who's boss!***

May 4, 2012, 8:39 PM [ in reply to We have to show usuc who's boss!*** ]

We don't have to and shouldn't show usuc nothing. USUC has not one thing to do with Clemson. As we have nothing to do with USUC....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. Who gives a #### about what they do to punish their

May 4, 2012, 9:20 PM

Guys. Why do we constantly have to make this a pissing contest between us and usuc?

wrong...apples and oranges***

May 6, 2012, 10:19 AM [ in reply to He's saying we don't want it to turn into a "Garcia" ]

nm

Re: I struggle to understand how USuCk gets mentioned in this.

May 4, 2012, 6:43 PM [ in reply to I struggle to understand how USuCk gets mentioned in this. ]

I agree. Why bring up Garcia? Really? Was Garcia EVER arrested for drugs? NO. Was he stupid? YES. This is two drug charges we're talking about. Now before I get blasted for saying this because I'm a coot please read my comments earlier this morning about the situation. There is absolutely NOTHING funny about this arrest. Sports are one thing and getting arrested is another. We have NO room to talk about arrests and I hope Sammy puts this behind him and learns from this. Protecting our society is more important than sports. We have enough Derek Watson's out there and I hope Sammy gets his degree and does something with his life. I'll debate sports all day and take jabs at it because it's a rivalry, but I WILL NOT laugh at something like this.

Message was edited by: HouseCoot®

The point is many believe Garcia was a repeat offender ...

May 4, 2012, 6:54 PM

... because his punishments were so light. Garcia seems to have developed an attitude that he could get away with his shenanigans and, frankly, for quite awhile he did.

Hence, that is why David Hood mentions that very thing in the article and why he is saying that Watkin's punishment should send a message to both Sammy and all the other Clemson players that you will not get off lightly if you do something like this.

If you don't think Garcia has become the poster child for how not to discipline a player, then you are in denial.

Re: The point is many believe Garcia was a repeat offender ...

May 4, 2012, 7:59 PM

If anyone thinks this is the first time he smoked pot or took pills your living in a fantasy land. He made a mistake. The mistake was getting caught this time. I don't think a light punishment or harsh punishment is going to determine if he does it again. He will probably be smarter and do it behind closed doors next time.

Sammy ain't a drug addict. Garcia is an alcoholic.

May 4, 2012, 7:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I struggle to understand how USuCk gets mentioned in this. ]

I still don't see the relevance.

Re: Sammy ain't a drug addict. Garcia is an alcoholic.

May 4, 2012, 7:11 PM

very idiotic statement. sammy made a mistake that he will pay dearly for, plain and simple.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sammy ain't a drug addict. Garcia is an alcoholic.

May 5, 2012, 10:29 AM

The statement is still true.

Yeah, 5 strikes. Pffft, no different than 1.***

May 5, 2012, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I struggle to understand how USuCk gets mentioned in this. ]

Re: I struggle to understand how USuCk gets mentioned in this.

May 5, 2012, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I struggle to understand how USuCk gets mentioned in this. ]

The point of bringing up Garcia is that by letting Sammy get away with no real punishment, it is an avenue for being a repeat offender. Sammy is obviuosly very talented and there are many people who believe he will fly to the NFL at his first opportunity.(Here is my coot jab) Sammy has considerably more talent than Garcia does/did, I don't want him thinking that he doesn't have to be reminded of right and wrong. Part of coming to the program is development as a man. The reporter is making the point that Sammy cannot be let off with just a slap because of our program's directives and the stature that he holds, right or wrong.

It's called "compare and contrast"

May 4, 2012, 11:23 PM [ in reply to I struggle to understand how USuCk gets mentioned in this. ]

If Swinney goes easy on him, then he becomes no better a coach or disciplinarian than the perennial softie head coach to our southeast.

I'm fairly familiar with most literary device.

May 5, 2012, 12:22 PM

I have doubt Dabo will consider compare and contrast in dealing with a player.

Re: Front Page Story: David Hood: Watkins' punishment needs to fit the crime

May 4, 2012, 6:32 PM

Great perspective! Unfortunately I think Dabo will be ###### either way...if he suspends Sammy for a couple of games there is a group of fans that will blame Dabo, if he doesn't suspend him and Sammy gets into trouble there are fans that will blame that on Dabo. I think what Dabo said about this showing that even good people make bad decisions is dead on. We all need to support Dabo and Sammy...as well as all the other Tigers.

Well said***

May 4, 2012, 6:34 PM

May 4, 2012, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: David Hood: Watkins' punishment needs to fit the crime ]

+1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2012, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: David Hood: Watkins' punishment needs to fit the crime ]

I don't think Dabo should have a "knee jerk" reaction because of public opinion, either.

You are right! BUT.........

May 4, 2012, 6:43 PM

The crime was off-season and during exam week ... ALSO, he is only 18 (what is that saying that "youth is wasted on the young"? "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!" or something like that. Bottom line, lets see what the County's punishment is .... THEN, the "team" can met out its punishment. Since it was off-season, I say ... Additional Community Service and he makes a public apology to the team and to the fans. That is punishment enough. The media frenzy is already a severe punishment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree...but most fans want to crucify him.***

May 4, 2012, 6:46 PM

No they don't.***

May 4, 2012, 6:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No they don't.***

May 5, 2012, 8:28 AM

Ditto, Mega Ditto(s)

Re: You are right! BUT.........

May 4, 2012, 8:43 PM [ in reply to You are right! BUT......... ]

And don't punish him b/c of what others than our own are saying....

I am about to puke over the amount of hipocracy on this blog

May 5, 2012, 3:11 PM [ in reply to You are right! BUT......... ]

This is what happens when WE put 18-21 year old KIDS on a pedestal and call them ROLE MODELS. Come on, people. These are kids, and as I remember, part of being a kid is having fun and getting into some trouble. We cannot expect for any of these kids to be saints in the environment that they are in. Did he do something wrong? Yes and he got caught and he sounds like he understand the ramifications for what he did. He was contrite, apologetic, and stood up LIKE A MAN to accept his punishment. Get off his friggin case. There is nothing worse than being wrong, getting caught and then having your face drug through the mud repeatedly afterwards. Leave the kid alone, shut up and let him serve his punishment. I sincerely doubt that there is a single person on here who can stand up and say that they never did anything wrong. And don't get on here and start bitchin to me that you never did; your Maker will know and you can answer to HIM. Personally, after everything that the kid has done to be an upstanding citizen, he deserves a break. IF not for Bellamy, I think he probably would get off without being pulled from a game or three. Let's be extremely happy that Sammy hasn't turned out to have Mike's attitude.

May 4, 2012, 6:48 PM

This article is idiotic. First of all you go and compare Sammy's character to Garcia's by saying what happened to Garcia will happen to Sammy?What an idiot! Sammy is a more mature and mentally tough person now at 18 than Garcia will ever be! Garcia had problems before he even went to that kindergarten college. Sammy actually doesn't have those character issues that raise little red flags. He's 18, he made a mistake and got busted with 2 misdemeanors. Big Deal might as well gotten busted for not wearing his seat belt.

May 4, 2012, 7:22 PM

Not wearing a seatbelt? Are you seriously that dumb or just that blinded? He committed a crime and should pay for it. I expect nothing less from this University. No one is exempt from the law and we should have high standards. I am behind Sammy all the way and know he will bounce back from this, but to excuse this is to condone it, to condone it is to guarantee in happens again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2012, 8:47 PM

Community service isn't getting a way with nothing. It will take away time that he would rather be doing something with his friends. Smoking a naturally grown herb isn't violet....

nor is it any other color***

May 5, 2012, 2:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

May 5, 2012, 2:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: David Hood: Watkins' punishment needs to fit the crime ]

That is a stupid argument. You are saying if he is let off easy he'll do it again? How much confidence do you have in the kid? If you are truly behind Sammy you would know that he would never let this happen whether his punishment is a 2 game suspension or some community service. Sammy is a good kid not a trouble maker. You

May 5, 2012, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: David Hood: Watkins' punishment needs to fit the crime ]

What a dumb comparison. Not wearing a seat belt is a non-criminal moving violation. Two misdemeanor charges are both criminal.

May 5, 2012, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: David Hood: Watkins' punishment needs to fit the crime ]

Triple Amen to this! Hood is just sensationalizing to get people to read his article...typical journalist!

Last time I checked, you don't get arrested or your name

May 5, 2012, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: David Hood: Watkins' punishment needs to fit the crime ]

blasted on every local and national sports media outlets for not wearing your seat belt. It is more serious than that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

David Hood, What a stupid irresponsible comment to compare

May 4, 2012, 6:56 PM

this situation to that of a 6 time offender. You are hereby assuming that any person that is not punished harshly for their mistakes will automatically be of the opinion that "Hey, that wasn't so bad, think I'll do it again". Nonsense. Dabo will make the decision and Sammy will be punished accordingly. Obviously, the punishment needs to fit the circumstances...it doesn't take a lot of brain cells to figure that out, but who are you to suggest that unless he misses game time then the punishment is not "stiff" enough? That is ludicrous...and again, why even mention an irrelevant ex-player from another school?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: David Hood, What a stupid irresponsible comment to compare

May 4, 2012, 7:24 PM

Not to punish is to condone. And you are just being flip if you don't see that we need to set a higher precedent than the Coots, and that is his point. If we call ourselves better, its time to act like it.

Talk is cheap, character requires action.

Did you even read my post before you started typing?

May 4, 2012, 8:16 PM

Where did I say no punishment ? Where did I say that the punishment should NOT fit ? Where did I say that we should not hold ourselves to a higher standard than the coots?

My point, since you missed it entirely, is that there is no justification in comparing Sammy to Garcia...why even bring Garcia's name into this? In addition, who is David Hood (or anyone else, including you) to say or infer that unless Sammy misses game time he will be a repeat offender? That is reckless and idiotic to suggest. If Dabo holds him out 1, 2 or 3 games ( or no games ) I will support the discipline because I believe that Dabo will do what is just and necessary.

You are just being "flip" if you think all kids are the same.

Ditto, did you even read Hood's comments?***

May 4, 2012, 11:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong place ...wrong time for this article...

May 5, 2012, 12:38 AM

All the facts are not out.....and bottom line....it was written with the mindset of someone that has never had to make "this call"...,,

This is The hardest part of coaching when a young man makes a mistake....hit a player....cuss a coach.....get pulled over after midnight with bad stuff in a car.....I could go on and on......

Let's not put a judgment memoranda out....
Out to the folks that don't like these scenarios anyway.....just like all of us.....young man made a horrid decision last night.....and he will pay the price...through relentless media and second guessing till he himself puts it all to bed by his actions and words......might be what we ought
to as well!

Message was edited by: bengalbabe®

Message was edited by: bengalbabe®

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2012, 8:52 PM [ in reply to David Hood, What a stupid irresponsible comment to compare ]

You are so so right on. To me personally, keying someone's car is much worst than smoking a naturally grown herb, that shouldn't even be considered illegal....

May 5, 2012, 9:28 AM [ in reply to David Hood, What a stupid irresponsible comment to compare ]

You just pretty much said the exact same thing David did after railing on him. He did not say he has to miss games, just that the punishment should fit the crime and we should maintain our support for Sammy no matter what.

Re: He should sit out at least two games

May 4, 2012, 7:05 PM

Ball State and Furman. That's what the Old Ball Sack would do!

Re: He should sit out at least two games

May 8, 2012, 11:26 AM

No he wouldn't he never did. It would be spring ball and that's all

May 4, 2012, 8:36 PM

I stop reading that BS half way through. No matter what Dabo says or does. No matter what the fans say or don't say. I believe this, no body or nothing is going to be as hard on Sammy, as Sammy is going to be on his self. Sammy is a good kid.

May 4, 2012, 8:46 PM

How do you know sammy is a good kid, b/c he seems nice on TV? How do you know he isnt a user, and finally got caught? or how do u know it wasnt just his first time? How do you know he didnt use other drugs to outperform others on the field?? You dont, so chill, and take the kid off the pedestal..Let the admin deal with it.

May 8, 2012, 11:27 AM

And how do you know he did?

I'm not even going to worked up about this

May 4, 2012, 8:56 PM

As fans we are powerless to make any type of decision on his suspension. If Sammy is playing them he's playing if not then he isn't. Sammy is the one that has to look in the mirror and stand I front of his teammates and take responsibility for his actions.

May 4, 2012, 8:58 PM

It appears that the article is taking the eyes off the mistake Sammy made and throwing a USUC kid under the bus that has nothing to do with this....Sammy made a mistake and will be punished acordingly...No need in comparing Clemson players to any other school...

Comparing the situation of Sammy and Garcia is

May 4, 2012, 9:15 PM

absolutley pathetic. Apples and Oranges!

Punishment

May 4, 2012, 10:34 PM

What is the legal punishment possibilities for having marijuana and drugs that he doesn't have a prscription for?

This isn't going to be a very popular comment but I personally say suspend him for atleast 3 maybe 4 games. Make an example of him. Dabo suspended Bellamy for the bowl game due to marijuana use. There is no way that Sammy should get away with anything less than 3 games. One game for each illegal drug found on his person.

Good grief,

May 4, 2012, 11:08 PM

It was just weed.

Re: Good grief,

May 5, 2012, 1:32 AM

Some of these folks think that having weed is no different than having cocaine or heroin. Weed is a naturally grown weed,and the other two are man made drugs. Weed is Illegal b/c our government don't know how to make the most money from it. Its 10 times less dangerous than alcohol. And less addictive than alcohol and tobacco. Its less addictive than coffee.

May 5, 2012, 3:53 AM

The sitting president of the US talked about smoking pot and everyone laughed about it. Apparently football players are held to a higher standard than presidents.

I wish they would just make the stuff legal and end this nonsense. But since it's not legal, I understand why Dabo will hand down a tough punishment. I don't like it, I don't agree with it, but I do understand why he will do it.

Sammy Watkins is still my favorite Clemson player, that hasn't changed a bit.

May 5, 2012, 7:41 AM

It is proved that weed is a gateway drug, and the nonsense that it is not addicitive is stupid!

May 5, 2012, 9:32 AM

It is not physically addictive and alcohol is more of a gateway drug than weed is. I don't smoke it but I do not understand how two drugs that kill over a hundred thousand people a year are legal while one that kills nearly zero is.

You're an idiot...

May 5, 2012, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Good grief, ]

None of that is proven. The only thing proven is that you are 100% an undeniable moron. You have no idea what you are talking about.

May 8, 2012, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Good grief, ]

Oh it's a gateway drug for sure

May 5, 2012, 7:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Good grief, ]

It is still an illegal substance. Plus the pills they had. Sammy is a role model, like it or not. I don't care if he is an all-american, he needs to see what he has done wrong, and get significant punishment. Otherwise, we are no different than USC.

" ... our government don't know how to make ..."

May 5, 2012, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Good grief, ]

That pretty well discounts your opinion. You write as if you've been hitting the bong yourself; those communications skills must have served you well at USC.

exactly...who gives a chit! **

May 5, 2012, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Good grief, ]

May 5, 2012, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Good grief, ]

I bet bellamy is glad to have the attention elsewhere, but knows will be a big help to Sammy if he steps up to the plate.....

May 4, 2012, 11:38 PM

I too think he made a stupid decision this time but he may have made this same stupid decision many times before he just didn't get caught. Regardless how 'trivial' some of us think this is, possession is still illegal and he should have never put himself in this situation.

As a Clemson fan, this does make me sad and I do hope that Dabo has a punishment that fits the crime. This is bigger than whether it will affect our win-loss record.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson's Official Athletic Policy on first time Offenders

May 5, 2012, 8:11 AM

Michael Felder already pointed out in his other gig at the Bleacher Report, the Clemson substance abuse policy is pretty clear, and will call for community service, testing and counseling. As long as there are no problems between now and the first weekend of September, Sammy Watkins will play against Auburn in Week 1.

Quit making assumptions people and go back to your lives. Let our coaches handle Sammy's discipline in the documented and correct fashion.

Re: Clemson's Official Athletic Policy on first time Offenders

May 5, 2012, 3:39 PM

Didn't you just make an assumption?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Questions and comments

May 5, 2012, 8:50 AM

A lot of supposition and assumption regarding a history of MJ or other substance use/experimentation with Sammy, and others.

Are the players subjected to banned substance testing? If so, is it random, scheduled, what is the frequency?

For the Ahole that made the performance enhancing drug use (by Sammy) accusation: No drug can enable you to ###### a ball out of the air like Stretch Armstrong while cruising @ 4.0-4.5 speed. So shut up.

I'm glad I'm not adjudicating this case.

Go Tigers, Go Sammy.

If it fits the crime then do nothing.

May 5, 2012, 9:28 AM

The dude really didn't do anything. Big deal he smoked weed. I say we do nothing. The officer should have thrown the weed out and let him go. I hope he plays vs Auburn and has to run steps or something. This is the year 2012. He smoked weed. Wow! I support Sammy 100% and hope there is little to no punishment. More irritated with the officer than I am Sammy.

Agree 100%. Wrist slap him. It's off-season. Big deal.***

May 5, 2012, 10:38 AM

Why should he be punished for your moronic, stupid laws?

May 5, 2012, 12:40 PM

Guy didn't hurt anyone, didn't steal from anyone - he smoked a dried, non-narcotic flower. You are all judgmental hate filled hypocrites, and i wish the worst for all of you.

Re: Why should he be punished for your moronic, stupid laws?

May 5, 2012, 12:48 PM

I don't know who is the stupidest, all you people writing this crap or me for sitting here reading it.

Re: Why should he be punished for your moronic, stupid laws?

May 5, 2012, 3:43 PM

Darn good post. There is a ton of stupidity here. But I join them for being stupid because I did read the idiotic posts all the way down to yours.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obama, Bush & Clinton did drugs in college. Punish Sammy...

May 5, 2012, 10:10 PM

... before he grows up to be president!!!

May 6, 2012, 7:27 PM

Wow, there are some drug smoking (yes marijuana is a DRUG)people in this thread. Anyone that says that isn't addictive hasn't tried to not roll up a joint or leave his bong for more than a day. I have seen it with multiple family members and friends that couldn't stop smoking it, I guess they just liked the smell and not the feelings that it gave them.

If I smoke Marijuana I lose my job. If a college athlete smokes it oh he is just a young kid leave him alone. He has to learn that there are consequences to his actions and telling him bad boy, write some lines on paper and get ready to play football is not the answer. When I was his age I was in the military and if I had smoked marijuana I would have been thrown out of the military and lost any chance at the high paying job that I have now. If he doesn't get suspended for atleast one game then we know that we no longer have ANY room to talk about USuC and their handling of off the field issues.

You have mo idea what you are tallking about.

May 8, 2012, 10:45 AM

You should stay away from issues you know nothing about. It's clinically proven to be non addictive. You're an idiot. Sorry, but that's fact.

Re: You have mo idea what you are tallking about.

May 8, 2012, 4:16 PM

It actually is addictive but very few people become addicted to it.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-teenage-mind/201012/is-marijuana-addictive

Physically or psychologically?***

May 8, 2012, 4:18 PM

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Re: Physically or psychologically?***

May 8, 2012, 4:23 PM

I would say probably more psychologically since the withdrawal symptoms are not very severe.

It's not physically addictive. **

May 9, 2012, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: You have mo idea what you are tallking about. ]

I'm guessing Rhymedog56 graduated in 1956? Old timer?

May 8, 2012, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: David Hood: Watkins' punishment needs to fit the crime ]

I know many, many well-educated, good, family people with high-paying jobs, incuding many multi-millionaire executives that did recreational drugs in college, without the slightest trace of addiction. In fact, practically everyone I know (mostly, well-educated respectable 6-7-figure salary people) did drugs in college. Heck, our last three US presidents did drugs in college. The old-timer, "Reefer Madness" perception of pot addiction is so far from reality, it's laughable. Are the some people out there who abuse pot or alcohol? Sure. But that's the exception, not the rule.

If the goal is to set a punishment that fits the crime, then wrist-slap Sammy. If the goal is to sit on your high horse and look down upon other coaches for not dishing out harsher pot-punishments (while they beat you on the field) then suspend Sammy for a few games.

Re: I'm guessing Rhymedog56 graduated in 1956? Old timer?

May 9, 2012, 5:45 AM

pot smokeing in college is a right of passage persay, Recreational pot smokeing has gone on is going on, and will go on in high schools and colleges all over this great land by alot of great people. Future world leaders, lawyers, maybe the person to cure cancer is probably doing something a little wrong during their freshman year of college. Face REALITY you CONSERVATIVE bleep holes, or perhaps you will wonder for just a minute if your pure as the driven snow off spring might just slip into the relm of reality and be a kid!
We have bigger fish to fry in our society than a college freshman smokeing a joint!!!

May 14, 2012, 12:39 PM

May be an unpopular opinion, but I would suspend him one game, just not auburn or fsu....

Replies: 81
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic