Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We have an element to our game that few recognize
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,242

We have an element to our game that few recognize

Jan 1, 2016, 11:50 AM

That no one has discussed during this glorious run. All talking points for Clemson center around Deshaun and the spread offense. While that is our identity, we also have a smash mouth running game that tony can turn on at will this season. That is the part of our team that is unheralded and perhaps most effective.

I love Watson and he makes us go, but I feel fall an gets overlooked when evaluating our success.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We have an element to our game that few recognize

Jan 1, 2016, 11:51 AM

Fall an = Gallman

pretty obvious when we have a RB breaking Priester records..

Jan 1, 2016, 11:51 AM

Not mentioned as a key to the game

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: pretty obvious when we have a RB breaking Priester records..

Jan 1, 2016, 12:42 PM

speaks volumes to the low information analysts.most of them spend little or no time researching the topics that they are pontificating about.they usually deal in generalities and platitudes.would love to know how much they get for stating the obvious.ed cunningham and mike patrick are the first that come to mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 1, 2016, 11:53 AM

reminds me of travis zachery, upright runner with nastiness. But what separates him is his vision. The kid always finds the right gap to run though.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're saying ESPiN is the 'no one,' then I agree.

Jan 1, 2016, 11:54 AM

Everyone who has seen us play knows.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN is talking about it continuously***

Jan 1, 2016, 11:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: If you're saying ESPiN is the 'no one,' then I agree.

Jan 1, 2016, 12:49 PM [ in reply to If you're saying ESPiN is the 'no one,' then I agree. ]

I meant media not knowledgeable fans like yourself. ??

Jan 1, 2016, 11:57 AM

You are correct. In my opinion if Chad Morris was our OC this year, Gallman would not have had the year he has had. Elliot has consistently stuck with the run in every game, regardless if it wasn't working early in games. Morris would have had DW throwing it 50 times a game and would not rely on our OL to get tough yards. I know we have a way better OL this year than any year with Chad, but credit needs to be given to Elliot for wanting to run the ball with the running backs.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,242
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic