Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We could not use a qb and go full wildcat
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 723

We could not use a qb and go full wildcat

Nov 16, 2014, 4:15 PM

Hmmmm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I suggested that

Nov 16, 2014, 4:20 PM

but apparently because someone got hurt once trying to run it we should never try it again.

Re: We could not use a qb and go full wildcat

Nov 16, 2014, 4:33 PM

NO......because you have to have the threat of throwing. Choice gave you that, but he is hurt. Gallman, Dye and Davidson do not. NOW......you can bring in the tight end and run a two or three back set with the danger of throwing a fly to Williams or Scott. Eat up clock........but Morris is too stupid to do this, it is now what we do. (how many times have we had short to go and run a read out of shotgun only to be stuffed or fumble? And Morris says, "it is not what we do" Morris refuses to adapt.

What about A. Scott. One way to give him the ball***

Nov 16, 2014, 6:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If only deon cain was already here.... I'll be pi$$ed if we

Nov 16, 2014, 4:41 PM

don't atleast try against USuCk, it's been proven they can't stop the wild cat or any type of reads, I'm eager to see how well nick schuessler can run. Before the anti qb run people come in, we have to run the qb, when we don't our offense falls flat on its face. We are not built to sit back and throw the offensive line is not capable of that type of protection that takes a special specific type of offensive line like one at bama. We recruit a more mobile offensive line and not just the hogs bama recruits but that's not necessarily a negative as there is a trade off in the fact we can run much faster and a ton more plays than bama because that's the way out lines conditioned. I'm very happy with Robby Caldwell this season he's taken essentially a bunch of broken car parts and put together a functioning line that's better than years past even with all the injuries and depth issues. Robbie Caldwell is a helll if a coach but people fail to see that due to lack of intelligence and just blame the coach. It's like people blaming the teams mistakes at wake and gt on dabo and chad morris. Not talking about you by the way I agree with you and don't see why we wouldn't run the wild cat especially with tyshon dye back in the mix to add more depth.

Nov 16, 2014, 4:43 PM

Robert smith played qb in hs. Run an auburn style offense with him. He throws it well enough. I bet he throws it as well as shoudt

Nov 16, 2014, 5:22 PM

I think that would require Olinemen that block..

That would be an all new concept for our linemen to learn in two short weeks because Chad Morris' offense is designed on the premiss that Olinemen aren't there to block.

One is used to hike the ball and the other four are just there to help the QB up off the ground after he runs around for a while.

Replies: 6
| visibility 723
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic