Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We all want to win big over the chickens but i seriously hope
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

We all want to win big over the chickens but i seriously hope

Nov 20, 2019, 10:41 PM

You guys dont really hate them and the fans. I love my tigers as much as anyone but i surely dont hate people over a football game. To me, its healthy ribbing and fun... but i dont hate them. I know a lot of really fine carolina fans that i pick on but i surely dont hate them.

I hope we win by 100 but i also wish every Carolina fan a wonderful holiday season and Thanksgiving.

I hope we finish the season strong and win the acc and the playoff. Got tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We all want to win big over the chickens but i seriously hope

Nov 20, 2019, 10:48 PM

??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 11:17 PM

i use despise...yeah, that’s the ticket

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 11:23 PM

Hate? Nope. That is reserved for ISIS and the like. Loathe? Absolutely! I hope they lose by 50. I hope their turkey is dry on Thanksgiving. I hope their rifle misfires while aiming in on a 29 point Buck, and they bird nest every reel they have. Oh, and I hope the keep Muskrat!

Nov 20, 2019, 11:25 PM

??????

Nov 20, 2019, 11:59 PM [ in reply to Re: We all want to win big over the chickens but i seriously hope ]

Yep, despise is probably the better word. And I hate isis too. But, if the coots and isis meet in any sporting event, I will be yelling "Go Ragheads".

Gobble Gobble.

Nov 20, 2019, 11:39 PM

Love these guys.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 20, 2019, 11:54 PM

Speak for yourself. Payback is a b!tch.

I hate them.

Nov 21, 2019, 12:00 AM

I would cheer for ISIS against them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Nov 21, 2019, 12:12 AM

Hate is a strong word and I can't say that I hate anybody over a football game, even Gamecock fans.

I do laugh at them because they're World-Class Losers though. :)

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 12:25 AM

I don’t hate S Carolina fans. Some of them are very irritating. Very few are good losers and very few are gracious winners. I still don’t ever want them to win in any athletic event.

Nov 21, 2019, 12:41 AM

They sure can dish out the crap, but now that the tables have turned on them, they are acting like total jerks and avoid TIGERS at every opportunity. They are gutless and should be treated as such. No Mas.

Nov 21, 2019, 1:29 AM

Generally agree! I don't hate people, just not something we are supposed to do. However, I can certainly hate what they do or what they choose to associate with.

Success in life is about the long string of seemingly small decisions one makes as you grow up. Many people unfortunately choose poorly somewhere along the line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 2:09 AM

I don't know how wonderful it will be, but they will have a long holiday season...at home...

And that just makes my holiday!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 6:56 AM

No, I really don't hate the fans, I just hate the way they behave at football games, or when you have a run-in with them at a bar after they just beat the South Cootlina School for the Physically
Challenged Morons and think that at 5-6 with only one game left they still should be a Top 25 the school if only they had a team that wasn't so decimated by injuries.

Nov 21, 2019, 7:14 AM

Around the time of their historic 0-21 run, I went to a game with my best friend. We were both teenagers and he was a huge Georgia fan. He was wearing a UGA shirt, I was nondescript. The cucks were bottom of the barrel and Georgia was a top 5 team. Anyway, Quincy Carter three five picks and the cucks started winning that game. We were both spit on, had drinks thrown on us and jeered the entire time. Leaving the stadium, a car pulled up and threw a bud light bottle at his Cherokee, smashing his windshield.

Yea, F em. I feel bad for a misguided and obviously lied to Hilinski - beyond him (and a very few Gamecock coworkers that are hunters and couldn’t care less about football), I also loathe them all.

They're not worth hating.

Nov 21, 2019, 7:27 AM

But I do despise them.

Nov 21, 2019, 7:29 AM

I consider it a healthy dislike and I will celebrate the fact that their Thanksgiving weekend is going to stink.

As for Christmas, if Jesus Christ could come to forgive me of my sins, then I guess it should not be that difficult to wish a coot well. After all He said, "But love your enemies, do good to them."

Nov 21, 2019, 7:55 AM

Is it OK to hate the coot fans that spit on you, throw beer on you, key your car, curse your young children out just because they are wearing orange, etc., etc.? I know not all coots are this way, but quite a few are.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic