Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Parents Afraid For Their Sons In College Football?? ---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Parents Afraid For Their Sons In College Football?? ---

Nov 30, 2020, 11:22 AM

https://youtu.be/3njTuI7dtSY

LMAO!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sam ought to be close to being a senior in HS.

Nov 30, 2020, 11:31 AM

Is she playing HS football or just in the Utah girls league?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Believe She Went Up To Middle School...... ---

Nov 30, 2020, 11:42 AM

.....then more of women genes kicked in and less of that competitive adrenaline slowly seeped away. In one interview if my memory serves me right ...she said she would take a break and maybe contemplate exploring softball...lacross...and maybe basketball.

I grew-up in a large neighborhood...

Nov 30, 2020, 11:41 AM

with lots of other kids around the same age as me. One of the things we did A LOT was play sports (football, basketball, baseball, etc.). Looking back, it seemed like there was a pick-up game of some kind being played almost all the time.

The majority of the time, those pick-up games were all guys. However, there were two girls (sisters) who would occasionally play with us. Both were very good athletes. The oldest of the two was a really good basketball and tennis player. The youngest one was very fast and there were only one or two guys in the whole neighborhood who could outrun her.

The oldest one ended up playing Tennis at Auburn. The youngest ran track at Florida.

Those two girls could definitely hang with the boys in most sports.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: We Had One In Our Neighborhood ---

Nov 30, 2020, 11:50 AM

She carried herself very respectful. She would wear a dress twice a week ...not including the church attire. She would wear girl jeans and girl sweats. She wasn't really that tomboy-ish....but the girl would play basketball with us and when she would play football with us...the girl was Warren Moon out there. She would quarterback for both teams sometimes.

No Bull She Was Outrunning Males With 6" of Stride on Her

Nov 30, 2020, 11:58 AM

Great cutbacks and vision.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Key word

Nov 30, 2020, 12:10 PM

Key word in some posts girls competed well in neighborhood “pickup” games. Sorry guys, that ain’t college sports against the boys.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic