Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watsons LCL is grade 1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Watsons LCL is grade 1

Nov 20, 2014, 10:59 AM

I have spoken to someone who is also in the trainers room being healed, Charone Peak and he tells me Deshaun has a grade 1 sprain! Which is classified as minimal! He is mostly in pain due to the bone bruise! Thought i would pass along the news! I pray hes right!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shshshshshshshsh......don't let the coots know about this.***

Nov 20, 2014, 11:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

I couldn't help but read that and imagine Lou Holtz speaking***

Nov 20, 2014, 12:28 PM

Re: Watsons LCL is grade 1

Nov 20, 2014, 11:05 AM

Tell Dr. Peake ... Thanks for the info!

Nov 20, 2014, 11:05 AM

Hey - so what is Peake's injury then? Not trying to pry or barb, I'm genuinely curious. That's the longest I've ever seen a "minor" injury keep someone out of commission... Well, someone not named Clowney, I mean.

Nov 20, 2014, 11:23 AM

Peake is not considered injured. After his ACL surgery that has been a flare up in the ligament itself causing the area behind what we call the "kneecap" to develop a fluid. This fluid is considered an inflammatory fluid that causes some pain and discomfort.

The procedure done a few weeks ago was nothing than a knee scope to remove the fluid from the area where inflammation remains.

A few shots of Cortisone and an Anti-Inflammatory will take care of this issue. If pain associated with the surgery is intense a Narcotic would be prescribed.

Nov 20, 2014, 11:25 AM

this is good news, I look forward to debating the different grades of sprains.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again, he landed on an upturned knee.

Nov 20, 2014, 11:29 AM

He fell all his weight on his left knee and the top of his shin. I looked for blood. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2014, 11:41 AM

Found this about Bone Bruises.......But this is more about the foot I think,...."The recovery time for a bone bruise seen on MRI is typically two to three months. The best things you can do during this time is to take it easy, continue to use a wrap or brace, ice every 20 minutes as necessary, and elevate each night. Whatever you do, don’t let it get hit again! Athletes may find it beneficial to work with a personal trainer to maintain strength and skill, without the possibility of re-injuring the bone during scrimmages. We’ve seen cases of bones that remain bruised for a whole year, but this is typically the exception, rather than the rule. - See more at: http://healingfeet.com/foot-pain/bone-bruise-recovery-time#sthash.x8ZLpDUV.dpuf"

Nov 20, 2014, 12:30 PM

ok cocklover - keep dreaming.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nov 20, 2014, 12:49 PM

Thankful for Batson! If Watson was 20 pounds heavier, who knows how much more damage the extra weight could have done when he came down! ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2014, 2:09 PM

I agree! Dont be surprised as the coaches arnt saying much and trying to hide this informations in hopes of surprising the old ball coach! In case they are preparing for Clemson 2 weeks early which they always do by either getting a bye week or playing a soft team before they play us! Why do you think we changed our schedule to match theirs! :) so next week i would expect a surprise from the coaches but it won't be for me

What does this have to do w/ WVU & the Big 12?

Nov 20, 2014, 2:09 PM

Folks want to know...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic