Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watson is the Key
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,227

Watson is the Key

Feb 27, 2013, 3:14 PM

I believe that as long as we keep Watson's commitment, the piece will fall into place for a top 5 class this coming year. Dalvin Cook is a star, and I believe that Kitt will come with Watson. Who are some big names we're going after on the defensive side of the football?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watson is the Key

Feb 27, 2013, 3:20 PM

I gave you a point to see if I could find out what 50% of 0 is. Now I am wondering why 50% of 0 plus 1 = 66%.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2013, 4:03 PM

a few names on the defensive side of the ball include (in no particular order):
Raekwon McMillan (LB), Andrew Brown (DT), Andrew Williams (DE), Dexter Wideman (DT), Khairi Clark (DT), Jalyn Holmes (DE), Lorenzo Featherston (DE), Lorenzo Carter (DE), Korie Rogers (LB), Chris Register (LB), Shaun Dion Hamilton (LB), Dylan Sumner-Gardner (DB), Ronnie Clark (DB), Todd Kelly (DB), Kentavius Street (DE) are a few.

On Defense....

Feb 28, 2013, 4:06 PM

I want us to get FOR SURE:

Raekwon McMillan
Kentavious Street

Anybody else will be purple icing...on my Orange cake!!

GO TIGERS

Re: On Defense....

Mar 5, 2013, 3:43 PM

Khairi Clark looks like an animal too, I'd love to get him. 6'3" 315 lbs. and moves well.

Feb 28, 2013, 4:15 PM

If we get a top 5 recruiting class with only 14-16 players, i will have a man-crush on our whole recruiting staff.

Mar 5, 2013, 5:02 PM

I'd love to see some attrition of guys who aren't cutting it here so that we can take around 20 in the spring.

It's really a win-win, guys who wouldn't get to play here can play at the FCS or MAC-type level and still get a quality education for free (Furman and Wofford are both excellent schools), and Clemson can bring in more recruits and continue to build the program.

I'm not saying pull anyone's scholarship, but you can certainly explain the advantages of transferring to guys who are still on the practice squad (and on scholarship) going into their JR year.

Not into Sabanic Rituals. Don't want Dabo to start, either.***

Mar 5, 2013, 5:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not into Sabanic Rituals. Don't want Dabo to start, either.***

Mar 6, 2013, 12:23 AM

That's why I said don't pull anybody's scholarship.

That doesn't mean you can't encourage players who are on scholarship but not likely to EVER see the field to seek playing time at other schools.

We've done it a few times before, Brian Linthicum went on to be 2nd Team All-Big Ten at Michigan state after being buried on the depth chart here at Tight End, Willy Korn led North Greenville to two of its most successful seasons ever, etc.

Mar 5, 2013, 5:44 PM

The key to keeping Watson is keeping Chad Morris.I believe Morris will go & take Watson with him.I hope I'm wrong

We only have to keep Morris through December

Mar 6, 2013, 12:26 AM

Watson is an early enrollee, and Morris has allegedly told him that if he is still at Clemson when Watson enrolls, he will stay for Watson's entire career.

Even if Morris isn't telling the truth (or the rumor is false), once Watson is enrolled here, there is almost zero chance that he doesn't stay for at least a year, and will likely stay for his full career.

Why can't it be

Mar 6, 2013, 8:48 AM

That Watson loves CLEMSON? You downers are ridiculous. Why do some of you ALWAYS ASSume something negative? Makes me wonder if some are just plain STUPID, imposters from other teams, or both

Get in or get OUT!!

Re: Why can't it be

Mar 6, 2013, 9:13 AM

Thank you!! Took the words right out of my mouth!!

Deshaun I believe, is ALL IN. He is committed to Clemson...not Coach Morris.

ALL IN.....or go root for the Coots!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,227
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic