Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watson for Heisman 2016
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Watson for Heisman 2016

Feb 11, 2016, 9:24 AM

What kind of numbers is it going to take for Watson to win the Heisman this year ? 300 yards a game passing and at least 100 yards rushing a game? 40 TD passing and 15 TD rushing? What say you? Also he should not be pulled until least the start of fourth quarter with a 21 to 28 point lead. No more trick plays like having him lined up as a wide receiver etc.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watson for Heisman 2016

Feb 11, 2016, 9:26 AM

305 yards passing and 102 yards rushing per game

42 passing TDs and 14 rushing

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2016, 9:29 AM

Yep

Feb 11, 2016, 9:26 AM

I think Dalvin Cook and Baker Mayfield will garner a lot of attention. So will the QB at Oregon , Chubby down in Athens and whoever the plug and play RB is that Saban trots out there .
There will be other obstacles and certainly staying healthy means everything ...but a healthy DW4 should be considered a favorite from jump street .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

the very talented son of lisa & ed mccaffrey.***

Feb 11, 2016, 9:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the very talented son of lisa & ed mccaffrey.***

Feb 11, 2016, 9:34 AM

I believe his number will be down this season because of an injury, just saying because he plays so many different positions and its bound to happen. not wishing any but you can see the writing on the wall.

i don't know why i'm going to go here, but has he ever been

Feb 11, 2016, 9:39 AM

injured?

how many fewer touches per game does he have than deshaun since injury is a concern?

of the two, which has shown the propensity for injury?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That seems as good as any reason to keep someone out

Feb 11, 2016, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: the very talented son of lisa & ed mccaffrey.*** ]

of the Heisman conversation as of February 11.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

just when you'd hoped you'd seen it all.***

Feb 11, 2016, 9:41 AM

Chub..fornette... whatever back bama uses 78 times a game***

Feb 11, 2016, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Watson for Heisman 2016 ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You left out 2 of the top 4 or 5 guys in Fournette and

Feb 11, 2016, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Watson for Heisman 2016 ]

McCaffery. I think Vernon Adams (Oregon QB) was a senior last year.

He could get it with less than last year if we win

Feb 11, 2016, 9:38 AM

He was not in the national picture until very late in the season and mainly because of record. He was playing well down the stretch but we were not playing anyone after the FSU game and at that point he was not in the top 5 for heisman per the media.

Next year, he is going in as a front runner, so he could be in the top 2-3 all year. With the same stats as 2015, he would win the Heisman. That award is all about awareness and great team record

hopefully next year our record will be a little better...

Feb 11, 2016, 9:41 AM

at the end of the season when they vote on the Heisman

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unlike last year, he'll be one of the early favorites ....

Feb 11, 2016, 9:48 AM

at the start of the season but there will be some other legitimate contenders like Cook, Mayfield, McCaffrey, Fournette, and Barnett,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic