Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Video: Chad Kelly talks about 2014 QB battle, playing vs. UVa
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: Video: Chad Kelly talks about 2014 QB battle, playing vs. UVa

Nov 5, 2013, 1:41 PM

Video: Chad Kelly talks about 2014 QB battle, playing vs. UVa

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SWAG***

Nov 5, 2013, 3:11 PM

DONT FORGET SOME NEW GUY COMING IN

Nov 5, 2013, 11:08 PM

NAMED DESHAUN WATSON. I HEAR HE IS HALF WAY DECENT LOL (MORE LIKE A MAN AMOUNGST BOYS)

Impressed by his maturity - not the brash swag H.S. phenom

Nov 5, 2013, 3:17 PM

anymore! Very level-headed confident but not overly so! In fact, I hear a strong yet rational and humble young man! GO TIGERS - It is going to be quite a battle for starting qb next year. I like Stoudt's calm steadiness and superior passing abilit with Kelly's intense competiveness and running ability! I do hope Stoudt wins out for his senior year, but Morris will have to change some of his offense for his more professional drop back style. Kelly would fit Morris's style perfectly. Unless, he is obviously superior to both, Watson should redshirt next year. I hope all three do well and become high draft picks. Stoudt, Kelly then Watson in that order barring injury!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Impressed by his maturity - not the brash swag H.S. phenom

Nov 5, 2013, 5:07 PM

Same here Stout Kelly, Watson redshirt a very good set up for QB's

Re: Impressed by his maturity - not the brash swag H.S. phenom

Nov 5, 2013, 8:01 PM

Do not forget about Nick Schuessler... haha ok jk

Re: Football Player Update: Video: Chad Kelly talks about 2014 QB battle, playing vs. UVa

Nov 5, 2013, 3:23 PM

Good interview. I thought he handled the interview very nicely, and I see character in the way he presents himself. He is very impressive, IMO, both on the field and in the interview setting. No matter which QB we have to follow TB, and we have several who seem very capable of leading our team in the future, I think we will be just fine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watson

Nov 5, 2013, 5:21 PM

I think Watson is going be a factor in all this as well.

But I like Kelly's position too.

Re: Watson

Nov 5, 2013, 8:45 PM

IMO, I can't see a true Freshman running this offense, as complex as it is, but it does seem to suit Watson's abilities very well. I think it suits Kelly's skill set and attitude very well, too. The great news is that we have several very capable candidates in the fold. That is a very nice predicament to have to deal with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First time I've heard him speak. Hard to believe he's from

Nov 5, 2013, 4:13 PM

Buffalo. A lot of 'jes' and 'dis' and 'dat'. But also watching this interview and the way he plays convinces me even more he's got that sort of aw shucks boyish attitude. A kid who may never let it get too far into his head and instead just play like he's always got to earn it.

Whether his talent will evolve from high school is yet to be proven. He still seems jittery and clumsy a good amount of the time. But that is just youth. The head seems right. It's up to Morris to get everything else right.

Not originally from Buffalo

Nov 5, 2013, 4:28 PM

Played his first couple of years of HS ball in Red Lion, PA

Re: First time I've heard him speak. Hard to believe he's from

Nov 5, 2013, 8:48 PM [ in reply to First time I've heard him speak. Hard to believe he's from ]

I thought his answers were very mature and showed a very unselfish attitude. I like what I see in our players. Their character would be hard to top, IMO.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic