Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WatchESPN question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,278

WatchESPN question

Jan 21, 2015, 9:26 PM

Does anyone here use this? I just started playing around with this and can watch
certain programming like ESPNU on my computer/tablet but can't get the other ones like
ESPN,ESPN 2, SEC network. A message will appear saying i must first subscribe to the said programming(which I already do) to watch said content.I've got Comporium and have called their customer support but the reps seem more clueless than I am. Anyone out there that can watch all the channels? Seems like it may be something on their end when I can watch the U just fine and subscribe to all of the ESPN's on my cable lineup

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Comcast xfinity.. they all come up for me

Jan 21, 2015, 9:33 PM

after i verify my cable subscription. The exception is local blackouts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Comcast xfinity.. they all come up for me

Jan 21, 2015, 10:01 PM

Thanks. It's something on their end for sure. It does not give me the option to verify info. The event will either start playing or give me the error message.

Re: WatchESPN question

Jan 21, 2015, 10:33 PM

Your cable provider has to pay for the service. When I select a program for the first time I have to select/log into my cable account (in my case verizon fios). After I do that it will show the program. There are certain programs the ESPN will show without the subscription requirement but they are few/far between.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2015, 1:08 AM

I get espn, espn2, espn3, and espnu, and sec network on my laptop. But I think that you have to have espn3 to get some of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2015, 6:32 AM

Did you click the blue "Watch Now" button near the top right of the Watch ESPN homepage and then select Comporium from the drop down menu? A Comporium login page will come up and ask for your Email and Password. If you don't already have a Comporium email there is an option to register. Then you just sign in and as long as you have a current account it should work.

Jan 22, 2015, 6:45 AM

You have to give them your cable info and a Email

Jan 22, 2015, 6:53 AM

Personally I am glad that I haven't bought sec network and thus cannot watch it on watchespn which I use quite often. No way I am spending money on an overhyped set of schools that some network has propped up. As long as I can get my tigers I am just fine and no other set of schools will get money from me. Period.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2015, 10:34 PM

Yep, just tried the blue watch now button. Logged all the way out and back in on both provider and espn site, no luck.Don't know why Comporium is listed in the provider menu if they they don't provide,lol Oh well, Espn U and ESPN 3 should keep me busy while I'm at work, thanks for the suggestions.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,278
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic