Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If clowney was asked who was the best O-lineman he went
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

If clowney was asked who was the best O-lineman he went

May 25, 2014, 6:37 AM

up against, wonder who it would be? If if was Thomas, think he would mention that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His only highlight tackle was against someone who weighed 165 pounds.

May 25, 2014, 6:47 AM

He would never admit it was a Clemson lineman. Although most linemen fared well against him this past year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His only highlight tackle was against someone who weighed 165 pounds.

May 25, 2014, 7:14 AM

Most linemen ???? He was double teamed all year ! The Texans along with every NFL team went back and watched the tapes. They ran from him and double teamed him and you say most linemen....yea, plural LINEMEN (as in more than one).

usc played about 13 games this year and one lineman didn't

May 25, 2014, 7:27 AM

gaurd him all year long. I don't know you and I don't think i would want to know you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watch the tape again, only this time, try it sober. The

May 25, 2014, 7:53 AM [ in reply to Re: His only highlight tackle was against someone who weighed 165 pounds. ]

double vision is getting to you.

The Texans drafted him based on 2012 and combine numbers. If 2013 had been his full resume, he'd be trying to get linked as a free agent.

Re: Watch the tape again, only this time, try it sober. The

May 25, 2014, 8:16 AM

Don't you think it is time you guys let this go? Your best shots are that one of our players was not as good as he was the previous year? The "free agent" comment is laughable.

Time to put your big boy pants on and admit it's been a rough 5 years for you. One excuse after another is old - "penalties", " our worst defense", "players out", bad breaks , come on guys, you got beat. You have averaged 14.2 points against our (according to you) weak defense with your high powered offense. No fluke games, just beatings.

You need to worry more about your team and less about ours. And certainly a lot less about our players that aren't here anymore.

You have enough to worry about with the players we have coming back.

May 25, 2014, 8:38 AM

"You need to worry more about your team and less about ours."

Says the coot on his rivals board. Haha. Sounds about right.

May 25, 2014, 8:54 AM

Just trying to keep you guys honest!

It will end. Will you be here then?***

May 25, 2014, 9:17 AM

May 25, 2014, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Watch the tape again, only this time, try it sober. The ]

You need to worry more about your team and less about ours"

Then why are you on our board?

May 25, 2014, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Watch the tape again, only this time, try it sober. The ]

Lol you are a bigger idiot than moronNC, maybe. No offense moronNC, I'm not trying to give your title away. YOU ARE ON A CLEMSON BOARD DUMBA$$! Who's worrying about who?? Haha

May 25, 2014, 12:11 PM

None taken....

May 25, 2014, 12:20 PM

Mudrope and 18Whiner exist on Tnet only because they are currently in a winning position. Give that time to change and they will both scurry back under the Garnet rock , as is the way of the Coot lifer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 25, 2014, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Re: His only highlight tackle was against someone who weighed 165 pounds. ]

Clowney is elite and has endless potential. That being said, his 2013 performance after the hit herd all over Columbia was, as Richard Sherman says, mediocre.

Yep, Scar has nothing to worry about

May 25, 2014, 9:25 AM

Y'all only lost the program's best ever QB (which y'all complained about 90% of the time) and the program's best ever defensive player (still the best DESPITE taking 90% of his final season off). Add to that a young secondary. Yet, there's no need to worry about YOUR roster? Y'all are very talented, but don't make it seem like there's no potential drop off/learning curve for Scar football. SEC football isn't a cakewalk, right? UT is recruiting like crazy and improving, UGA got rid of Grantham, and perhaps UF might be able to throw a forward pass this year with its new OC. Throw in Auburn at Auburn and Texas A&M, which I don't think will be as easy a win as all the Coots around Columbia think it will be, and I would be more concerned about Scar's season and Scar's roster than my rivals.

But I don't troll and don't have the SEC logo inked across my chest, so my opinion is probably CRAZY to CooterNation.

~JKB

They play up the SEC because they can't teach the

May 25, 2014, 9:33 AM

players how to spell South Carolina, and some school in California has beaten them to actually having someone refer to them as USC.

May 25, 2014, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: His only highlight tackle was against someone who weighed 165 pounds. ]

He was the first player to ever get double teamed, that's why he went number 1

Re: If clowney was asked who was the best O-lineman he went

May 25, 2014, 9:14 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clowney played poorly against linemen who projected to the..

May 25, 2014, 2:03 PM

NFL, his whole college career. Clowney likes dishing out contact, but he doesn't like taking contact.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic