Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watch out yall, Syracuse is LEGIT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,299

Watch out yall, Syracuse is LEGIT

Feb 1, 2019, 4:13 PM

Yeet

https://syracusefan.com/threads/i-told-you-guys-clemson-and-syracuse-were-rivals.140027/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

look they have a housecoot named gbo***

Feb 1, 2019, 4:17 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a rivalry? Nah, we've already got the coots, we don't

Feb 1, 2019, 6:15 PM

need any other morans with delusions of grandeur. I will say, the STDCarrier Dome IS loud and hot....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watch out yall, Syracuse is LEGIT

Feb 1, 2019, 6:45 PM

Remember when Louisville thought we were rivals, because they played us close for a few years? That hasnt worked out well for them since. We'll beat the #### out of Syracuse by at least 31 this year.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Feb 4, 2019, 5:52 PM

I respect Dino and I like what Cuse is doing right now but I expect this year to show the talent gap between the two programs. I called it in 2017 vs Louisville BUT even I had no idea Petrino was running Louisville in the ground the way he was. Dino is obviously not running Cuse in the ground but the last two seasons they have caught us in a situation where our starting QB has been injured. Hats off to Cuse because they have had a great game plan but I say that this year ends up being a double digit loss for them. It will be a “leave no doubt” game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 8:07 PM

OMG!!! ROFL!!! Bless their little hearts. That made my night. They have gotten better and I am happy for them, but rivals? I understand that we have had close games, but I never give them a second thought. Every team hiccups every now and then. They happened to be the beneficiary of a couple of ours, nothing more. I never wake up and think, “oh my gosh - we’re playing Syracuse this week” (unless it is basketball of course).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2019, 8:50 AM

hold on fellas, we might could use them. first, our true rival is broken. though we cannot truly exchange our true rival, we could use a reliable conference rival. we thought we would have several to choose from, but Fla St, Miami, VaT, ... all are sorta broke too. so an in conf/in division budding rivalry with an improving program could be welcome competition

Feb 4, 2019, 5:18 PM

Right now our only rival is Bama.

Feb 2, 2019, 8:54 AM

Maybe Bama will hire a new coach who can organizes a team which can get a rushing touchdown and have a bit better of a showing next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^this^^^^^^

Feb 4, 2019, 6:05 PM

Bama, Bama, and more Bama

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Feb 4, 2019, 6:06 PM

At some point a poster claims that pre-Dabo Clemson and Syracuse were peers in football . On par . We shared sameness .... in football .
Winsepedia'd it . They're not . We own every statistic they list head to head minus bowl win pct. ( Clemson has played in 18 more bowls than Cuse ) and they have a Heisman and we don't ( at least not til next yr , amirite?).
Truth of thematter is Syracuse has had a little more success than the Coots in football , but they're nowhere near our caliber historically and certainly not currently .
Delusion lives in Syracuse .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,299
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic