Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wasn't one of the reasons Watson didn't start from day 1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 80
| visibility 1

Wasn't one of the reasons Watson didn't start from day 1

Nov 10, 2014, 10:36 PM

Was Bc he didn't know the whole play book and Cole did? And now it's opened back up Bc Watson comes back? I'm confused.

Still can't help but feel like we wasted a year of having a national championship defense

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The goal is to confuse coots. must be working.***

Nov 10, 2014, 10:48 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The goal is to confuse coots. must be working.***

Nov 11, 2014, 3:43 PM

It's hard to come on here and just talk ab football and talk ab things that you have been concerned with from day 1 and talked about since the end of last season. Bc u dummasses wanna call somebody a coot that disagrees with something, not talks about it Sunday after the game after being clueless all week and saying Clemson wins by a blow out and shut out every week. ##### outta here u morons, serious customers only

Yes, but knowing a playbook and being able to execute it are

Nov 10, 2014, 10:49 PM

2 different scenarios. And after Cole struggled with many things and given the fact DW showed that he was ready and legitimately deserved his 5 star, super star rating, CCM once again modified his playbook to build Cole's confidence and give him a game plan he could execute. And Cole did an excellent job of doing so and has us at 7-2. Major props to Cole for being a major role model, excellent student and a steady QB that helped us win ballgames. Speaks volumes of Cole's character because most kids would have pouted and sulked, Cole is a class act. You should worry more about what is going on in cootville than flaming about us.

Re: Wasn't one of the reasons Watson didn't start from day 1

Nov 10, 2014, 10:54 PM

Not exactly. Cole cannot throw on the run as evidenced by the roll and throw at the wide open tight end's ankles disasters. Cole is limited in his running ability. Cole does not have an accurate cannon for downfield throws. These factors are what limits the playbook not Cole not knowing the offense.
Watson's delay in starting was simply the expectation that a true freshmen couldn't possibly jump right in, but he proved them wrong.
The bad shotgun snap at Doak is what wasted the playoff opportunity.

Nov 11, 2014, 8:25 AM

I really like Cole and appreciate what he has done to fill in. He has missed that throw badly at least twice and really seems pretty easy compared to others he does well on. C very vexing

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you see dumb posts, check the pulse. Yep, a coot.***

Nov 10, 2014, 11:18 PM

Low pulse doesn't always = coot

Nov 11, 2014, 3:31 AM

Sometimes it just indicates it is a critical thinking, tell it like it is Clemson fan, not a sunshine pumper fan who refuses to acknowledge where we have weaknesses and need improvement.

Low pulse does always mean an idiot though.

Nov 11, 2014, 4:57 AM

If you cannot convey your thoughts and arguments in a clear, concise, and non-derogatory manner you will get TD's if you are going against the grain.

There are plenty posters here that aren't sunshine pumpers and have 75-85% pulses, which would indicate "critical thinking" like you've said. Heck, there's even some 100% posters who swim up stream, but go ahead and reassure yourself that your 48% pulse is because you're "right" and "just stating the facts".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Low pulse does always mean an idiot though.

Nov 11, 2014, 5:29 AM

Hey, I will continue to I refuse to excuse poor coaching (which includes recruiting and player development) for our offensive woes. No sugar coating things just because I am worried about pulse points. That is a silly, popularity contest gimmick, for which I mock and could care less about. A low pulse is badge of honor if you ask me.

While some blame Cole or our O line, I lay the responsibility for these issues squarely at the feet of the offensive coordinator. Coach V does the same for his D when it is not performing well because he gets it. If you are genuinely concerned about Clemson football, you would acknowledge the good way of handling these things (Coach V) and be honestly critical when you see something being handled the wrong way (Coach M).

Over the years, I have come to appreciate and realize that the players are doing the best they can out there and to criticize their performance after all they sacrifice to entertain us is simply rude, disrespectful and low class.

However, the coaches have made this their career and are making a lot of $ to do a job. And when a person is getting paid to do a job, their job performance is open for criticism. And when their job is in the public domain and is to field a football team that will attract paying fans that generate revenues for the university, the fans have the right to have a public opinion about the product they produce. Now the owners of fan boards like this also have a right to censor or reject opinions they don't like.

But fellow board posters don't have a right to NOT hear all sides and all opinions, even the ones that are unpleasant for their sensitive souls to read. Just like posters like me don't have a right to not be attacked for going against the sunshine pumper grain.

As I indicated earlier, when people disagree with me, it is a badge of honor. ??

I am still a Clemson Alum and proud of it. My blood runs orange and yes,mI probably care too much, hence why I get pissed about certain things I see not getting addressed. Oh well, sue me.

Go Tigers!

Nov 11, 2014, 5:58 AM

I am sure this is how the pre game talk will sound Saturday. Alright men now you know you have superior athleric ability & that you are blessed to have opportunities that 98% of people never have,you have sacrificed & worked & given up weekends punished your bodies to the point of exhaustion & eaten only the healthiest foods & put in countless hours of work. Men you know you have done all this to Entertain Hufferbilly & all his tnet brethern. Now go win this one for the huffer!(glue i suppose)
Oh yeah men sorry that we coaches do not know as much as the huffer.

Nov 11, 2014, 6:27 AM

Never said I know more than the coaches. I said that if a team is not meeting expectations, the blame and accountability lies with the coaches.

And I didn't say the fans are the reason the players go through all they do and play to win.

Instead of a personal attack, why don't you explain where I am wrong?

To illustrate my point, look at how Venables handles things and then look at Morris. Who has been here longer and should have has ALL his guys in place at this point? A great team can still be consistent and dominant when a couple of starters go down. Building a team is more than relying on getting a once every 4 years superstar to make you look like a genious.

Nov 11, 2014, 6:40 AM

Although I agree, that it all goes to coaches, most logical people consider injuries, graduation etc.

There is probably NOT one coordinator or head coach that could fix all the problems (injuries, graduation) on our offense in one season.

Also, no one, not one expert predicted our O to be world beaters this year. All the experts said our D would be the strong point for a change.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2014, 7:10 AM

Anticipation of injuries and graduation should be factored into the recruiting process so you have sufficient numbers to weather such things decently. That is what good coaching does.

The biggest mistake has been decision making in the recruiting process by Morris. Taking a chance on Chad Kelley given his personality/attitude risks and not having a backup plan other then Stoudt was a poor decision. And why did he take the Stanford QB transfer but he is not good enough to play as an alternative to Cole?

Not recruiting more solid linemen and instead being overly focused on recruiting skill playmakers instead was a poor decision. When does he put the hammer down on player development on the O line and possibly make some coaching changes to get results?

He should own up to his mistakes and not make excuses.

Nov 11, 2014, 6:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

Our O HAS had more than a couple starters go down.

If we'd only lost a couple of players, our O wouldn't be lacking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2014, 7:18 AM

Questions on the injury front. Do we have more injuries than the average? Is this commonly the case?

If yes, why is this the case? What are we doing that is so different from other programs? Conditioning or lack there of? Practice approach?

If no, where are the sufficient reserves from recruiting? Where is the player development?

In all cases, coaching decisions are at the root.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:21 AM

how in the name of god did these idiot coaches ever win 33 games the last 3 years. you sir are way beyond moronic.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:32 AM

He is just another loser that finds it realistic to not give credit to Morris for great plays but gives him the blame when it's a bad play.

Illogical.

Just pointing out that Morris makes excuses when

Nov 11, 2014, 7:35 AM

HIS offense is not performing instead of taking responsibility like Coach V does.

Re: Just pointing out that Morris makes excuses when

Nov 11, 2014, 9:47 AM

If you really want to see why the offense is struggling, subscribe to NFL Redzone and watch the talent from last year score TD's all afternoon each Sunday. We lost more offense last year than any year I remember, we are 7-2 and are 1 play from 8-1 with a weak offensive line and major injuries to key players on offense. You should be amazed that we have had the success on offense that we have.

Re: Just pointing out that Morris makes excuses when

Nov 11, 2014, 9:48 AM

This ^^^

They caught lightening in a bottle a few times and play in

Nov 11, 2014, 7:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

The ACC.

When they beat Scar (with Spurrier) or FSU (with Jimbo) in the same year, I will conclude they have arrived. Until then, there's improvement needed.

Re: They caught lightening in a bottle a few times and play in

Nov 11, 2014, 8:01 AM

so what you're saying is, nothing short of a national championship?

Undefeated or they haven't arrived?

Step away from the glue.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2014, 8:07 AM

Nothing short of winning the ACC and beating Scar in the same year means they have not arrived.

Nov 11, 2014, 8:08 AM

And then cries that his pulse is low because he is realistic.

Realistically I'd say this guy probably works a drive thru.

Nov 11, 2014, 8:11 AM

I have never cried due to a low pulse.... It is the least of my worries.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

You're right moron. Freak injuries like a finger hitting a helmet (Dw) is the fault of Morris.

I can see why people call you names.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:36 AM

I noticed you didn't answer the question. Name on coach or coordinator that would solve all our problems on O in one season.

Of course you can't honestly answer that.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:43 AM

Morris has had 4 seasons! It is a stupid question. If this were Morris' first or second year, I would totally agree with you, but he is the one who has built this offense. You can't make excuses when things that should have been anticipated actually occur and you have to adjust. These things are not surprises. They are going to happen. What was his plan?

The new coordinator at TCU sure figured it out in a hurry and at a fraction of the cost of Morris. That QB sucked last year and this year he is a Heisman candidate all thanks to the he O coordinator. Morris and Dabo should take note!

Nov 11, 2014, 7:50 AM

I'm not defending Morris, just have enough brain in my pinkie to know injuries etc happen.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:54 AM

The injury excuse does not explain the night and day difference in performance when DW is not at the helm. Sorry. The fact of the matter is Morris puts his eggs in A handful of skill players and uses gimmicks to get that talent into space instead of building a solid, strong O line that can run the ball at will. An injury here and a bust on talent there and voila, you are a pedestrian offense. Boom or bust.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

Hufferbilly you did say the players sacrifice for our entertainment. That was an exact quote for you.
You also by your post & your comments think you know more than Morris. You think you from the stands on saturdays or the tv or here on tnet can call a better game than Morris. You think you can recruit better & you can evaluate players better & you can do better conditioning than Morris.
I think maybe you should look at the record of rhe team his record as a coach. When is the last time Clemson lost to a team that was
Not ranked top 10. Heck they are 7-2 now. Yes we all wish Clemson would win every game especially Game ##### but to act like they are not any good at all or the coaches are not good is just plain & simply wrong. So when you come on a fan board & act like anything but a fan do not be surprised that you get called out in it.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:59 AM

That is not what motivates them though. We expect them to be perfect because we want to be entertained. They don't do this just for our entertainment. That was poorly worded if you got that from what I was trying to say.

Nov 11, 2014, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

Well, let's see if he can finally beat the coots and next year beat FSU. I am not saying he hasn't been an improvement by far. I'm just pointing out that he seems stuck where he is and cannot get to the next level of consistency.

It just seems to little ole me that injuries shouldn't result in this big of a fall off if you are building the O the right way. Just an observation and an opinion from a fan who wouldn't know how to coach football if my life depended on it. So take it with a grain of salt.

But I know in your heart of hearts, you sense I have a point here. ??

Nov 11, 2014, 7:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

Then Morris should have a decent QB back up that he has recruited and developed ready in such dire circumstances. Having your starting QB get knocked out of action for a few games should be an anticipated event, not a surprise.

Why place all your chips on Chad Kelley? Why accept the Stanford QB transfer instead of recruiting bettr QB talent just for this possibility?

It isn't Cole or DWs fault or problem. It is Chad Morris' problem. Simple as that.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:41 AM

Dude do you know college ball? Most schools are lucky to have 3 qbs and most don't have five stars as backups. Sorry. You won't to blame Morris for something that doesn't make sense.

Hell who wouldn't like to have 80 stars on a team.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:49 AM

Huff wants to recruit extra offensive players at the expense of defense players. What gives?

If you want extra guys to back up injured players, part of the team will have fewer players.

I know...let's recruit 3 five star qbs but overlook defensive players

Nov 11, 2014, 7:51 AM

Most teams have 4 QB slots. None at this level should ever be below a 3 star talent level. You can't have all 5 stars for sure, but you can have 3 stars.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:53 AM

Chad Kelly was kicked off. He also left us in a hole.

How the hell was Morris suppose to replace him with a 3 star or higher?

Nov 11, 2014, 7:55 AM

Who recruited the a$$ hole? Again, abother Morris decision.

Nov 11, 2014, 8:00 AM

So now Morris is supposed to predict a player will be a total ####.

Ok. You are truly a idiot.

Good day, some of us have better things to do than argue in circles with a moron.

Nov 11, 2014, 8:06 AM

Why yes, a big part of his job is assessing the character and talent of a potential recruit.

Nov 11, 2014, 8:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

I GAVE UP AWHILE BACK WHEN I REALIZED WHAT AN IDIOT THIS GUY REALLY IS.

but you still read and posted... Interesting

Nov 11, 2014, 8:10 AM

I just want to see if this thread will indent or wrap around at this point...

Nov 11, 2014, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

yes the coaches ARE supposed to be aware of the high school problems a recruit has. i would ask you for argument sake to do some reasearch, if you can and have the time, on chad kelly and see how many schools he played at and how much trouble he had in high school. dabo and chad morris knew what they were getting and knew he was big risk. they tried to change him and it didnt work. did they know how bad it would be and that he would have a physical altercation with dabo and have to be dismissed, probably not. but the kid was a wild card from day one. so, yes the coaches do share a large part of the blame for bringing him here.

Message was edited by: lead tiger®

Nov 11, 2014, 10:14 AM

I never said coaches shouldn't be aware of a recruits past.

I said a Coach doesn't know a kid will continue to be a #### and a big enough #### to actually get thrown off the team.

Yeah, there are warning signs but many kids have warning signs but grow up.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

Yet he takes walk ons and transfers that he has little to no confidence they can ever start or play as the backup. Hmmm.... I am pretty sure most of the other teams in the top 25 have better QB talent on the bench than we do. They are not 5 stars, but they are at least 3 stars.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:51 AM

Hmm. We do have two 3 star backups moron.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:57 AM

Not hardly. And if so, then where is the player development. Better yet, where is the player evaluation? If these are 3 stars, the player evaluation is miserable!

Nov 11, 2014, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

His back up QB just won 4 games in a row. The last one he threw for 3 touchdowns. the other he lead game winning drives. Not bad for a back up. sense you like statistics those games were against some of the best defenses in the country not my opinion statistical fact.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

wow, you must be the life of the party. i can just see you and your glass half empty buddies sitting around and railing against our poor coaches that dont know anything about recruiting or football. you are kind of like the neighborhood watch guy. sad sad sad.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:24 AM

Hahaha... I am not all gloom. I actually defend the hell out of Venables, Dabo and these players. It is Morris who I have my doubts about. I think DW will rescue him from the mounting scrutiny, but I honestly don't see him being worth what he is being paid because without a Nuke, Sammy or a DW, his O is very pedestrian.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:37 AM

yep that o looked pretty pedestrian against ncs and unc. even fsu for that matter. good lord man. there are 75 or more schools that would kill for our offense or our coach.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:45 AM

Take DW out of the equation and it shouldn't fall off as much as it has. That is poor planning, poor recruiting and poor player development. Pure and simple. Try and defend Morris all you want but the facts are the facts.

Nov 11, 2014, 6:34 AM [ in reply to Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

This^^^

There are quite a few people here with 90%+ that aren't sunshine pumpers.

yes, but...

Nov 11, 2014, 7:29 AM

They take the time to try and work to get their plus up by posting pithy, positive nonsense/jokes and refrain from showing their frustration in posts when things are not on the right track. I tend to post mostly when upset with the state of affairs and that begets the wrath of the sunshine crowd.

Nov 11, 2014, 7:35 AM [ in reply to Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

Coming from the guy who has been banned before. My pulse is at 62% because of you and your little girlfriends wanted to get cute one night. You of all people need to shut up on this one...soccer boy

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Awww, you're still bitter about that it seems.

Nov 11, 2014, 8:06 AM

Being banned has nothing to do with having a low pulse or not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's not nice.***

Nov 11, 2014, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

i'm here for the natural spring waters & swimming upstream.***

Nov 11, 2014, 8:08 AM [ in reply to Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

Exactly, if my annoying @ss is 96% then anyone below 50

Nov 11, 2014, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

is a downright scoundrel.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly, if my annoying @ss is 96% then anyone below 50

Nov 11, 2014, 9:05 AM

Here, here... I resemble that remark! ??

Non-derogatory?

Nov 11, 2014, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

I don't think that's a prerequisite for a good pulse rating. We've had a run-in before which you were quite the opposite.

I think people should be able to disagree without personal attacks. I am afraid that's not the modus operandi here unfortunately, sterling pulse rating or not.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Non-derogatory?

Nov 11, 2014, 9:23 AM

It is all good. If we all agreed, it would be a boring place!

Some folks take it way too serious. I just use this as a forum to get a pulse on the way other fans are feeling about things related to Clemson and to voice my own frustration from time to time. It is therapeutic to yell!

I wasn't referring to you man.

Nov 11, 2014, 9:34 AM

I like a good debate.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you recall, you were derogatory against Cole first,

Nov 11, 2014, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Non-derogatory? ]

and I simply replied in kind directed towards you.

But yea, that's the same thing.

< 50% = idiot and coot

Nov 11, 2014, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Low pulse does always mean an idiot though. ]

;)

Re: Low pulse doesn't always = coot

Nov 11, 2014, 5:15 AM [ in reply to Low pulse doesn't always = coot ]

TU for you, hufferbilly!!! Good post.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Low pulse doesn't always = coot

Nov 11, 2014, 5:40 AM

Thx for the support. The "coot" happy contingent on here have a serious inferiority complex. If you don't think like they do or affirm their beliefs, they must resort to name calling and personal attacks. It reminds me of the crusade era. ??????

Nov 10, 2014, 11:54 PM

Cole outplayed Watson in the spring and it wasn't close and then he got hurt before the spring game. He was behind at the start of camp and didn't come on until very late in fall camp. If you watched the Clemson/UGA game Cole played very well in the 1st half. We left at least 10 points on the field in the first half. Cole hasn't look the same since getting hurt and once Watson got hurt we had to protect Cole, behind him was a former walk on.

Coach Swinney said in an interview during fall camp that Watson is the most talented freshman he's ever coached. What else do you want from Coach Swinney on this?

As for wasting a year we don't have the running game to be a national title contender this year TCU would kill us right now.

Nov 11, 2014, 12:01 AM

I am not going to call you a "Coot." You may be a little misinformed. Deshaun played for a high school team that runs the power spread much like Clemson does. So it really wasn't a question of Watson knowing the playbook more so of terminology. Because just like one Jon Gruden would tell you, even QBs that play in a pro style offense in college still have to sit and learn playbooks in the pros because every coach calls it something different.

Nov 11, 2014, 1:16 AM

IMO, Cole didn't act the same after throwing an interception at UGA.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2014, 2:42 PM

I agree. The "Cloak of Invisibility" came off after that throw.

Nov 11, 2014, 5:45 AM

I completely agree. You are confused.

geez. Leave it alone. MMQB always has the answer....

Nov 11, 2014, 6:06 AM

True freshman QB that was hurt in spring, never seen live action, including his own spring game and some of you wanted him to start (after the fact) at UGA

Nov 11, 2014, 8:51 AM

We have no running game but we run the ball 80 percent of the time on first down and on crucial short yardage plays! Idiocy! Morris doesn't trust his players! Only good play calling was first half of ga ! The man has no balls left! I am not a coot but an ex player! Go tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2014, 9:29 AM

Wasn't one of the reasons a fractured collarbone?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2014, 9:39 AM

Thanks for pointing that out.

The realistic bunch that aren't really dumpers seem to forget about that. ;)

Better to have a great defense and not go 6-6

Nov 11, 2014, 10:02 AM

The good thing is that the defense made vast improvements over 2012, meaning we can continue to recruit quality defenders again. They also have been instrumental in having a down offensive year NOT turn into losses, just heart attack close games.

In a way the team this year look much more like a Clemson team than in the Taj/Sammy years. If Watson can stay healthy and get the offense roaring, this can be be a GREAT year.

Re: Better to have a great defense and not go 6-6

Nov 11, 2014, 2:47 PM

Here's what I want to see in the coming year......

The Tajh and Sammy offense with this year's defense coupled with a dangerous return man on KO and PR teams. That would be a national championship caliber team!!!!

Re: Better to have a great defense and not go 6-6

Nov 11, 2014, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Better to have a great defense and not go 6-6 ]

And I agree, I LOVE the defense, have since last year. Talked ab them a lot. I don't love the coach's blind loyalty and denial ab a true freshmen being better than a 3 year back up

Replies: 80
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic