Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Washington
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Washington

Sep 7, 2016, 5:18 AM

Can someone please explain why they are ranked 8th. They went 7-6 last year, their recruiting class rankings according to rivals from 2013-2016 are 18,37,33,37. I'm sure they looked good against Rutgers last week, but since when does beating a team that went 1-7 in the Big 10 last year get you a top 10 ranking.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Washington

Sep 7, 2016, 5:23 AM

Well - the same people that did that also put UT at #9.

HTHIA

Sep 7, 2016, 5:27 AM

Yea but preseason overhyped SEC teams happen every year. There are always 2-3 them. LSU and Tenn this year. Washington is so random. And at least LSU and Tenn recruit well, Washington not so much

I like it

Sep 7, 2016, 6:40 AM

Based on what we've seen THIS season, why not rank them?

You want to rank teams based on last year? On what analyst thought of their players in HS? That doesnt make sense.

Re: I like it

Sep 7, 2016, 9:39 AM

We are ranked #2 based on our accomplishments last year, the players we have returning from last year, and the players we have recruited over the past few years. There has only been 1 game, so it's kind of hard to fairly ##### the talent level of every team especially when they play teams with a wide talent gap

Sep 7, 2016, 6:27 AM

probably because of who they had coming back from last year. plus they won their last three from 2015. just my guess

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2016, 8:47 AM

Think it has a lot to do with who their coach is. Petersen is a hell of a coach. Turned Boise State into a program people didn't want to play.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic