Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was watching ACCN last night.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,290

Was watching ACCN last night.

Sep 18, 2019, 12:19 PM

One of the host was a former Notre Dame football player. You would think someone who actually played in the ACC would love to have that job. ND needs to join a conference or quit being rewarded .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was watching ACCN last night.

Sep 18, 2019, 12:28 PM

Some of you need to quit whining about ND. Yes they need to join a conference but in the mean time they put a couple million dollars in the Clemson bucket every year due to the tv contract upgrade with them in the mix. Would you rather we fall farther behind the other conferences or ticket prices go up? Those are your options.

Sep 18, 2019, 12:36 PM

I’m with jstone on this. They are pretty much in the conference for what they bring to the table but at an arms length when it comes to decisions being made. At first I didn’t like it but now I can appreciate the deal that was made.

Sep 18, 2019, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Was watching ACCN last night. ]

I'm simply saying it's the ACCN. We have players that would love that job. I wouldn't want to see a SEC player hosting either. Forgive me for whining.

Sep 18, 2019, 1:33 PM

The ACCN isn't just a football network.

Should they fire the guy during football season (despite Volleyball going on, for which Notre Dame is an ACC member) because they aren't in the league in football, and then hire him for the other eight months out of the year (because they're a league member for literally every other sport they have)?

I've hated ND for years. But I've realized something.

Sep 18, 2019, 12:47 PM

We beat them most times. So no real threat. Although one day they may beat us. But they are pretty good of late. Not great. But pretty good. But what ND brings to the table with their independence, is a good cross section of football across the nation's P5 conferences. Nice for comparison.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was watching ACCN last night.- If you mean

Sep 18, 2019, 1:00 PM

Collinsworth he did go to school there but did not play football in college. His brother Austin played there though

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rod Gardner turned it down obviously***

Sep 18, 2019, 2:44 PM

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,290
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic