Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was reading on 247sports
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Was reading on 247sports

Jun 28, 2014, 3:07 AM

That Albert Huggins done set a date to visit georgia and he talked to auburn defensive line coach and told him he wanna build a relationship with him. I hope that this don't turn out to be crazy. Both schools are known for stealing our top recruits especially when we felt like we had the top recruits in the bag

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All in and Best as a Standard!!!

Jun 28, 2014, 6:32 AM

I think we are ok with or without him. Tim Settle would be a better replacement. We also have some awesome defensive line guys for next year including the number one recruit. We are at a place were Dabo puts it out there and encourages them to make sure it's right to be in the best family. Then he moves on and this year it just keeps getting better.

The best class or family coming in ever. We are loaded at defensive line now. It's always awesome when you recruit with no fear and still out recruit others!!

Go Tigers!! All in and Best as a Standard!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: All in and Best as a Standard!!!

Jun 28, 2014, 6:59 AM

Huggins' momma loves Clemson from what I hear ...and we are close to home. The fact that so many O-W players have come through here is in our favor ...and I just get the feeling he will ultimately give Dabo his services.
To the earlier poster who says Tim Settle is a better prospect , I have seen Albert Huggins bull rush a double team and cause disruption and loss of yards on more than a few occasions. I don't know about comparisons , but AH is a very good DL and if Settle is better then I hope we get them both in the Valley alongside one another . Unstoppable. Dabo gets this guy ...I wouldn't bet against this staff on the recruiting scene just now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Like when we had Perry and Perry or McGlockton and Buckner

Jun 28, 2014, 8:14 AM

at the same time....

Who is the number one recruit we have on the dl?***

Jun 28, 2014, 8:20 AM [ in reply to All in and Best as a Standard!!! ]

Re: Who is the number one recruit we have on the dl?***

Jun 28, 2014, 8:57 AM

Tim Settle is good but Albert huggins is going to be good as well with the ability to play inside or outside. Kid is a stud and would probably be 5* by now if he competed at camps but kid doesn't have to. Ideal scenario is we get huggins and settle. That's 2 impact players and allow sterling and gage to redshirt and work on technical aspects of position and you got a great future DL with good depth. I personally think sterling is gonna be a star by his junior or senior yr. Kid has a good body for DT.

Re: Was reading on 247sports

Jun 28, 2014, 9:30 AM

He done did what?!?

247 = $EC homers, can't believe what they put up***

Jun 28, 2014, 10:55 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2014, 11:07 AM

I think Clemson's wins and losses this season will play a major role in the young man's decision. Nobody has locks on Albert yet.

Jun 28, 2014, 11:09 AM

Coot clucking is ignored.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 28, 2014, 12:09 PM

Good one, lmao : )

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers........Fight Big Cat

Jun 28, 2014, 10:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Was reading on 247sports ]

You have no idea what you are talking about.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic