Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was looking at the recruiting and our roster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,315

Was looking at the recruiting and our roster

Jun 18, 2020, 4:25 PM

This Clemson defense the next few seasons could be talked about as some of the best and most talented ever.

Defensive line will have 5 stars amongst each position in Bresee, Capehart, Murphy, KJ Henry, Xavier Thomas and the already extremely impactful Davis causing fits for any OL especially when rotating that talent.

Cornerbacks ready to create a no fly zone with 5 stars Derion Kendrick, Andrew Booth, and Fred Davis who's already being talked about for his work ethic and length added in with a feisty Sheridon Jones WRs will be put to the test and see a lot of fresh legs across from them.

Safeties you bring in Charleston. Mickens who was the top safety before his injury in his senior season caused him to barely play Zanders who got solid snaps in key moments and showed great flashes I don't expect a lot of deep catches.

Linebackers.... FINALLY it looks like we're going to have some fast and long LBs across the board with Simpson coming in as a freak, Trotter another 5 star bringing some speed and big hit ability the next season mixed in with an already deep unit.

I know I missed some names as I was just quickly glancing but this Clemson defense is going to be a force. It won't just be the DL show or the Isaiah Simmons show but this will be a deep talented overall unit really ready to make offenses pay especially with a stellar offense that can really take the heat off of our defense in games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was looking at the recruiting and our roster

Jun 18, 2020, 5:07 PM

Thanks for a football post, reading it and thinking of the talent we have on the D side makes me want to say SPOT THE BALL!!! GO TIGERS!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,315
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic